sonic adv

I think you're confusing "lame ass punk" with "hedgehog wid attitude". It's not like he beats up old ladies or does bad graffiti or has safety pins going through his spikes, is it?

exactly and that's why he'd be a lame ass punk he isn't overly wild just sort of wild in a non threatning i slick my hair back and wear sunglasses and ride my bike around like i'm a tough guy type way.

Quote: from jim993 on 7:00 pm on Feb. 11, 2002

he isn't overly wild just sort of wild in a non threatning i slick my hair back and wear sunglasses and ride my bike around like i'm a tough guy type way.

Funny. I never remeber Sonic in any other way than the way you described.

well in sonic one and two he was just a stuffed animal basically then they introduced knucles and knucles was the lame punk one and sonic seemed like the snobish prepy kid that couldn't do any wrong but then i think in sonic adventure or what ever it was called on the DC he became the lame ass punk.

I loved the Sonic Adventure import back then...it was lightyears away from anything running on a screen...Sonic Adventure 2 was a great game but it kinda didnt have the same inovation grade as the first one...

I was just bringing this up because i played sonic for GBA and noticed that he was drawn with a trying to give him more of an edge look.

Gaming heroes have changed over the years....at the Time the first Sonic games came out heroes where more happy and good ,now game heroes are supposed to look more like movie stars,with the female characters beeing sexy and the male ones beeing cool

hehe

that was my main concern with new makeover sonic got coming to Dreamcast/Neogeo Pocket. then again, sega did give sonic a "cool"-er makeover from sonic 2 to sonic 3/s&k. so i dont think it's that much of a deal.

but what i really dont like is how sega (or sonic team?) just randomly change up the story as they please. for example, i remember, from the comic book release when sonic 1 was released (i think) how they said dr. kintobor somehow uh mutated with egg or something (forgot; long time ago!) and became evil dr. robotnik. or soemthing like that. well i guess it's just a minor thing. but i mean some inconsistency is tolerable; maybe even necessary to keep story flowing. but it just bugs me x_x

ok im done babbling

That isn't how the story went i don't think. Sonic accidently (or maybe on pourpose) got kintobor in a horrible accident turning him all mutated and he had to be a half robotic man. He wan't revenge blah blah blah, knuckles thinks sonic is evil blah blah blah.

Back