Sonic adventure hollywood video edition

muffinman943

Ban Hammered
ok, so i came home from philly classic with another copy of sonic adventure for some unknown reason... :cool: and it was different that my other copy of sonic adventure. it was the disk only that i bought. I noticed that on the disk it says not for resale. i put it into my dc and the title screen has a ripple effect...

does this mean i have a hollywood video version???

If it says Limited Edition on the disc then yes you have the Hollywood video version. Not really rare as such just hard to find in good condition, even harder to find the manual and back insert for it. One way to tell from the game itself is that you won't be able to save in the game and the options screen will only have 4 settings instead of the normal 5 (I believe the text and voice settings are combined into one option instead of two like on the normal version.)

If you don't have the Limited Edition text on the disc then chances are this one was take from the Sonic Anniversary bundle which came with Sonic Adventure, Sonich Shuffle and the Sonic Adventure 2 Demo (and the DC and controller of course).

also in addtion to the differences mentioned above, there are some differences while playing the game. some of the camera movements are still in an early stage (probably more like the japanese 1st release) and also the lip movements are even less in sync than the final release.

Back