Sonic Jam

I cant seem to get Sonic Jam to run. Is it also a game with two data tracks? Or perhpas I just have a bad rip. The file I got was for nero. I have had no problem burning any games with nero so far (including nights thanks to some help with the cue sheet). when i open the bin with satconv it recognizes the game header information. So perhaps something is wrong else where in the image.

The Saturn Boots up and then displays: Game disc unsuitable for this system.

I thought that this error came up when the disc was in the wrong region, but i patched it and I still get this same message.

Hmmm.. that is the wrong region message.. I guess maybe the patching didn't work correctly? Only things I can think of are checking it in a hex editor or try using an AR type device.

Originally posted by it290@May 11, 2004 @ 02:46 AM

Hmmm.. that is the wrong region message.. I guess maybe the patching didn't work correctly?

AFAIK you can't patch .nrg images - you must burn, rip as another image then patch...

Ok I got it to work.

I repatched the original image with Satconv, but I did not check the option that says clear existing codes when patching.

I also burned the CD at 4X rather than 24X, dunno if the burn speed had anything to do with it as all the games Iv made so far play fine when burnt at that speed.

Back