Sonic vs. Samus

mtxblau

Mid Boss
Head over to gamefaqs.com and vote for sonic! He's holding a very slim lead over Samus Aran (of metroid fame).

Sonic lost... 41939 to 41973... 34 votes! That's insane. I think it's the single most voted for bracket so far. And what really sucks is that was the last sega representative.

Ah well.

That's damn close!! I voted for Samus BTW
biggrin.gif

Megaman lost too. Is nothing sacred?

Realistically though, while it's somewhat hard to come to grips with, there are a lot of younger gamers who believe that FFVII was the greatest game ever, and probably don't know much outside of Playstation.

Kind of sad, I think.

-Addendum- Case in point, Mario is currently losing to Cloud Strife. ???

my cousin thinks that sonic 1,2,3 and cd are all the same game but each are special editions so they have different boxes and carts... and he's 8

Does it bother anyone else that there are three characters from FF7 and none from any of the rest of the FF series? I think Kefka deserves a slot more than Sephiroth does...

Originally posted by ExCyber@Aug. 26 2002, 1:24 pm

Does it bother anyone else that there are three characters from FF7 and none from any of the rest of the FF series? I think Kefka deserves a slot more than Sephiroth does...

yeah, i always liked the characters from Final Fantasy 4 the best.

Everyone vote Mario now! We can't let sum little blond haired boy win over Mario can we? Bad enough Sonic lost....did you knwo that my 12 yr old cousins didn't know what street fighter or mortal combat was? They are obsessed with videogames too. They play atleast 6 hrs a day, when school is in. But anywayz, GO VOTE MARIO!!!!!!

I agree it is pretty lame; however, it's a pretty solid indicator of how people think of certain franchises. For instance, I thought Sonic, Pac-Man and/or Mega Man would've won easily.

Note: Mario won by ~200 votes.

Back