sorogukentai

stack99

Established Member
Man I am sure there are a ton of posts on this game, but I just recently picked it up to play again, and I forgot how freakin awesome this game is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I propose its one of the best shooters ever, if not THE best shooter (of course next to radiant silvergun)... Man I love SHMUPS....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sega!

Hmmm .... OK
huh.gif
but you still need a 3D analog pad to fully enjoy it so if you have one use it.

OMFG, stack99 your buddy icon is disgusting
sleep.gif
; I don't want to see things like guys sticking their fingers in their asses and whatnot /me is disgusted.

wtf... I have no idea what "buddy icon" u are talking about, I never set one up... what the hell??????????????????

if by picture you guys mean my avatar.. I got the pic, it was of sonic.... not whatever the hell you guys were seeing?? is it possible maybe someone hacked??? I dunno.. its weird, can please someone let me know what they were seeing??? thank you

It was the goatse.cx man...

I'm guessing that you were linking to someone's website for your avatar and they didn't like it. Why not upload one to the SX messageboard?

ooooooooooooooooooooh my bad.. I was shit.. sorry man. It won't happen again.. I swear, I got my new one from sega... I promise..

Man I can't beleive they got me.. hahahahah, but man thats a fuckin sick ass pic... ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I have learned my lesson..... serious

Back