Soul Calibur

mtxblau

Mid Boss
Ok, I think I beat all parts of the game. The arcade, survival/extra, mission mode (Including Korea and Russia) yet I'm still at a loss.

What is the Soul Calibur? Rather, how come no one wins it / uses it / finds it? Nightmare has the Soul Edge, as well as Inferno, how does the other sword work into this?

I think there was a Soul Calibur site, but I can't seem to find it. A brief synopsis will do.

Yeah, the story is confusing. I think SoulBlade best tells it though. Thought i don't know what the story actually is. Soul Calibure II did a poor job with the story imo.

I may be wrong, but ISTR that the Soul Calibur was a sword made from the fragments of half of Cervantes' incarnation of the Soul Edge. This would mesh well with the fact that SC2 has "Soul Calibur (Complete)" as the ultimate weapon in Weapon Master Mode...

edit: that's "Soul Edge (Complete)", obviously. :sigh

I thought Xianghua (think that's spelled right) wielded the Soul Calibur? She does in SC2 anyway. You can always check the char profiles and see if anyone has it listed as their weapon.

Originally posted by it290@Dec 3, 2003 @ 11:20 AM

I thought Xianghua (think that's spelled right) wielded the Soul Calibur? She does in SC2 anyway. You can always check the char profiles and see if anyone has it listed as their weapon.

Nightmare can also wield Soul Calibur, as can Talim.

Incidentally, Nightmare + Soul Calibur = brutal.

Well, I know they can in the Weapon Master mode, but I thought X was the only one who has it according to the 'arcade' storyline.

Back