Soundtrack Request Thread

Just thought of one. Whenever you get the chance.....

Name o' the game: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
System it's on: Gamecube

Now since it's (supposed to) come out in November, you can take your sweet time on it. I mean, it's not like you can go over to Nintendo and get them ahead of time or anything.

I heard several tracks that were played during Gameplay footage. I think the music played during the Skull Kid scene is pretty good, didn't sound like the website music either. I watched a video on the same website (hyrule.net, can't remember the video clip at the moment) and they played this lame kiddy music during the footage.

Besides that, I got nothing at the moment.

Additional for my last post:

I also don't listen to much video game music, more into Hard Rock and Metal (hence the name metal_gameboy, a play on the words Metal and Game Boy), but I guess it's nice to have and listen to occasionally.

Is there any chance I could get the F-Zero GX soundtrack? I know the site's moving the files to the new servers, so I have the feeling it might not be possible at the moment.

If someone has it and can upload it or send it to me in some way, we could arrange a trade. I have quite a game soundtrack collection and could possibly fulfill a request or two.

Ok, I have a tough one for you...

Chopper Attack
Nintendo 64
148732.jpg

This obscure game had a pretty badass soundtrack :wink:

I've got a few games I have been searching for the OSTs for.

Sword of Mana from the GBA, Tetrisphere from the N64 & Secret of Mana 2 from SNES.

If you aren't able to get 'em up, would anyone be able to point me in the right directions to track 'em down.

Thanks

Um.. I'm a bit confused, since I said something about fulfilling requests if someone could send me the F-Zero GX soundtrack. Now I don't know if people are asking me or if they're just writing in about requests >.<

Anyway, uh..
griffon and flamecondor, if what you're looking for is the original game audio, your music is available as game music files for N64, GBA and SNES. For more information about game music files, look here:

Game Music File thread

This is also good for anyone who wants the original game audio music from previous-generation consoles. Look in the thread linked above, you'll find what you're looking for there.

Yes there is, please read my post on that thread. The additional notes on the bottom mention converting to MP3 or WAV.

It's generally a feature of the player application you're using. If you need any help with a player, let me know on that thread. I'll try to look into it if I have the time.

Sylence said:
Anyway, uh..
griffon and flamecondor, if what you're looking for is the original game audio, your music is available as game music files for N64, GBA and SNES. For more information about game music files, look here:

Game Music File thread
CRAP. Though that is truly an awesome site, I can't make any good of the files coming out if there. As you said "You need special audio players or plugins for existing audio players, so you'll want to download those first."
Many of the ones I'm looking for only have the application for Windows. I have a Mac, so I can't use them. :(

Oh I see.. yeah, that would be a problem.

I'm sorry. I really don't think there ever was a Chopper Attack soundtrack, but it's right there among the N64 files. At least now you know where to find the music you want, maybe someone you know can help you convert it to MP3 soon.

requesting the mario party sound tracks. Al of them. For GCN and N64.

requesting also the ost for legend of zelda the oracle games for gameboy color.

thx so much

Back