Space cowboy ?

Xavier

Mid Boss
Opp sorry its called cowboy bebop .

Its on late at night on the adult swim part

Anybody else out there like it besides me ?

Is Ed A guy or a girl ?

Is Ed a robot ?

Heres why I ask , Ed looks like a girl , acts like a girl , sounds like a girl , but its name is Ed !

Also the other woman on the ship gives Ed sexuall favors/ rewards for ydoing things for her .

Heres some links for those that havent seen it .

http://www.adultswim.com/shows/cowboybebop/

http://bebopguide.50megs.com/

See, I could very well up-end you right here & now. Will I? No.

>>Wtf are you talking about ? Im just saying I like this cartoon . I am also asking if anybody else likes it .

From the 15 or so episodes I've seen Id have to say its my favorite anime of all time . I havent been able to find much information on it though or videos for sale locally .

sorry, the words "cowboy bebop" and "cartoon network" are not going together in my head, as soon as a cartoon draws blood from another here there is a massive outcry let alone the bar scene in the first episode!!!!

Yeah, I'd have to agree. Having seen the trash that CTN puts out as 'Cowboy Bebop' (remember the scene in ep 25 where he looks at his hand - and they digitally removed the blood??) and now owning all the episodes, and the movie, there's a huge difference. And what's the deal w/ the hick western accents? The ship is Cowboy Bebop, not the whole freaking show. Jet seems like such an idiot, now. Well, more so than the other characters, who are also idiotic.

However, in reference to up-ending Xavier, if you had watched those 15 episodes, those questions would've been answered. Even in the 'english' version. And it's strange that you can't find info on it, because it was the rage in Japan (understandably so).

hu!! yeah

CowBoy Bebop its one of the best series i ever seen too!!

Cuz the main character have style!! you know what i mean!

a 70's look on a futuristic cyberpunk eviroment ... and he know very well the martial arts.

Great Art

Great Story

Great Production

Grat Anime!!!

Ed. its a girl

See Cow Boy Bebop: knocking on the heavens doors the movie

(only one word: Wow)

Uh, Gory_Cow, how would you know whether Ed was a girl or not? I own the entire series and not once do they tell weather Ed is a girl or a guy. Its also sort of like Nights for the saturn in that the producers never said if she/he was a boy or girl. So your answer Xavier is that Ed is neather, the producers kept it a mistery.

In the episode where the bounty is the satellite which is making designs on earth (and in the end can't collect the bounty)... ok, let me see exactly which episode it is...

Session 9, Jamming with Edward (duh...)

At the very end of the episode (about 30 seconds left) Faye exclaims 'hey wait, you're a girl?' And Ed laughs.

It's actually mentioned somewhere else offhandishly, but I can't quite remember where.

Ed is a girl, NEVER SPEAK of Cowboy Bebop on Cartoon network again.

I belive that it is only good for the exposure of america to anime but Cowboy Bebop on CN is alot like Taking a twinke and sucking out the filling then giving it to someone, its missing alot of what makes CB great.

Hmmm,.....

I totally missed Faye giving sexual favors to Ed for errands,......... twisted!
devil.gif

Again, Session 9, Jamming with Edward...

I mean, it's implied. It may or may not be a sexual favor. Firstly, she says she'll do something for her (Ed) if he does something for her. We never actually hear what the favor was, it could've just been joining the crew of the Cowboy Bebop.

Then at the end of the show she exclaims 'Hey, you're a girl!'.

So take it as you will. It's not really brought up later in the show, so...

Originally posted by Subura@May 08 2002,17:00

its missing alot of what makes CB great.

Not it's not. It got hardly edited at all. What was taken away was swear words that can't be said on air (like shit), excessive blood (blood was still left in most of it, just it was reduced), and they got rid of the male bitch tits.

Not too bad of a loss.

Your missing the most critical component of the series - the voice acting. The voices, at least to me, really screwed with their personalities.

Back