• Rise from your gwave!

Spiderman!  May 3rd!

Discussion in 'General' started by JCTango, Mar 13, 2002.

1. JCTango

JCTango New Member

Are you as anxious as I am? Let's see how great it will be... It's been under lots of hype...

2. IceDigger

IceDigger Founder Staff Member

After the long wait I hope it's good!

3. jim993

jim993 New Member

i liked the trailers shown in the movie theaters.the trailer shows some sweet scene where spider and mary are in some street when it's raining, and i can't help sounding like a 12yr old but #### it must have been cold in that street because mary's headlights were shinning mighty bright.

4. JCTango

JCTango New Member

;) Maybe they were those fake little nipple thingies that you can get at the store. Haven't you seen those?

meh, might be the cold rain too! :)

Hope it's a cool movie.

5. JCTango

JCTango New Member

ow...

...dang. I think I poked my eye ...

6. MasterAkumaMatata

MasterAkumaMatata Staff Member

7. JCTango

JCTango New Member

jeez... what's with the Matrix Soundtrack music??? #### COPYCATS!

8. MasterAkumaMatata

Yeah, you're right. I knew the intro music sounded familiar, and yes, I own The Matrix DVD :)

9. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

whoa, yeah she looks a little cold. And yes i am looking forward to this movie. X-men was pretty good, and ive always enjoyed marvel comics and their cartoons (hehe), and i hope the spiderman movie is good.

10. SilverJazz

SilverJazz New Member

11. MasterAkumaMatata

Did you ignored my first post above?

Click on those nipples, damnit!

12. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

he did. Yeah.. it should already be out but the big climactic scene on the twin towers made them do a whole re-do of plot and sheot

13. JCTango

JCTango New Member

redo the whole plot? WTFF are you talkin' about? They just had to change the action sequence. The twin towers scene just has spidey make a huge web to catch a helicopter.... that's it.

I have the twin towers clip.