Steam Hearts

I have been looking for this game for about a year, both ISO and actually buying the original CD itself. Both have given me zero results. If anyone here knows how I can get it in ANY way, buying it or whatever, can you please tell me?

I thaught that was a trading only site?

Edit: Price: $119 for Sega Saturn and the PCE version they want you to E-Mail for the price? I am not going to pay $100+ for that game! Thats rediculus.

Well.......... I found an online store that has a used copy for around $28, if my iso sources turn up dry ill buy it in about a week (if nobody buys it before me)

Ummmm.......... what do you think are the chances that somebody will buy the game before me AND all my iso sources turn up dry?

Man they're ripping their customers guts out. The Saturn one NEVER EVER goes beyond $70 at eBay and even as the PCE DUO is rarer it never goes over $100 either.

So go and get that $28 one because that's one-in-a-lifetime bargain :cheers

I called them

That price was like 3 years old, its now $138 or something like that

Funny how they never update prices until somebody asks, they obviously bought it for like $16 5 years ago or something, just checked what other sites are selling it for, and then raised their price.

even on Yahoo Japn it goes over 10000 yen which is about $100+.

it's one of those titles that demand high price like Kazekiri or Sylphia...

saying that no so long ago I picked up a copy of Kazekiri for 3750 yen which is around $36. Considering it goes for close to $100 on eBay think it was a bargain. Another one I picked up at the same time was Xbox Tekki w/ controller for 7200 yen.

The only problem is I have to wait till my relative send them to me which might take a while.... lazy bastard... :p

cheers

i have a copy but I paid $135 including S/H for it so if you want one you will have to pay that amount plus S/H to your location...

cheers

Back