Stopping By To Say.. Hi :)

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Apr 19, 2004 @ 11:13 PM

I'm that fellow that no one ever remembers, even though I've been here for... damn, three and a half years! :blink: :lol:

Eh, take it as it comes. I'm like Justice Souter.

damn...it has been a long amount of time... I registered 3 month's after you...Are our first (first couple) of posts logged in any way?? (if so i'd be more than interested to find out what they had to say :lol: )

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Apr 20, 2004 @ 03:36 PM

damn...it has been a long amount of time... I registered 3 month's after you...Are our first (first couple) of posts logged in any way?? (if so i'd be more than interested to find out what they had to say :lol: )

To answer my own question just click the members name and then click "View all posts by this member"

:lol: Found this topic as the last one recorded...one month after i registered Saturn Boot Disc

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Apr 20, 2004 @ 12:36 AM

The thing is, I actually was here at SX in 2000, but I registered later than most people for the new board. You may notice that most of the oldest members all start around April 2001.

I think the board was 'experimental' which is why I didn't switch over immediately. Anyone remember the old board? It was an ugly shade of green, I believe. :lol:

Hmmm, I musta came a lil after the new board......believe it or not I came for illegal content, but then I was hooked, haha.

*edit* wow! I just went and ooked at my first posts and I was a total newb 😛. I was askin wether I should just burn the rar file to a cd to get it to play, haha. Sad.....oh well, we all start sumwhere.

It's nice to reminisce.

Around the time of putting up the new board, there was that whole download membership fiasco in which a whole slew of people just up and left. I did, I registered in 2001 but my semi regular posting didn't start until 2002.

I mean, how many hours did the core of SX put into that whole grand scheme? And the constant hacking, and the trolls that spammed the board wanting in... rev went on hiatus, so did dman97, and a lot of regular posters just became semi regular.

Grom, I know you've been around for a long damned time. 🙂

For those who were wondering, SX was around since 1999. So I can't claim to having been here since the dawn of time. But pretty darned close. 😀

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Apr 20, 2004 @ 04:57 PM

Anyone remember the old board? It was an ugly shade of green, I believe. :lol:

I hope AkumaMatta Doesn't mind, this pic is hosted on his site, and is posted in a long ago thread about testing the features of the board....

here's the one I remember about the lovely shade of green...(which i highly like!! :blush: )

Attachments

• datebugagain.gif
    datebugagain.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 84
  • datebugagain.gif
    datebugagain.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 84
  • datebugagain.gif
    datebugagain.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 82
Damn, I musta just missed the green. I remember the board having that general theme though. Look at how far SX has come....from 138 members to over 5k!. Damn, that's a lot of ppl 🙂.

The site hasn't changed much though....still the same ol' design. Hopefully soon we'll get a completely new looks 😉.

And that's just the old Ikonboard, not even the ezboard before that.

Wow, the general forum with only 148 threads. We're up to 2603 now. :lol:

I remember those days. I actually really miss the old green board. Summer 2001 was probably my favorite time on SX.

Although the best part of the boards now, is obvious! Des-ROW! :blush: 😛 :drool:

Hey Des, when are we getting together next? 😉

MTX and Ziggy I would have mentioned you guys.. There is so many to list. I just wanted to post quick... How are you two?

And to mountaindud... Did you have a diff name before because I dont remember you?? :huh

Originally posted by Cloud121@Apr 21, 2004 @ 09:42 AM

Although the best part of the boards now, is obvious! Des-ROW! :blush: 😛 :drool:

Hey Des, when are we getting together next? 😉

Alright Cloud, that's enough. Use PMs for flirting with Des-ROW if you must, but stop spreading it around the forums. It's boring.

You've already hijacked one thread - you're not going to make it two. <_<

How did I hijack that thread? I'd say it hijacked itself, what with Jurai and all.

Okay, I'll try and keep it down. :blush: (Do NOT take the the wrong way...)

Originally posted by Cloud121@Apr 21, 2004 @ 12:01 PM

How did I hijack that thread? I'd say it hijacked itself, what with Jurai and all.

That's nice, but in this case you're entitled to my opinion.

Originally posted by Jaded God+Apr 20, 2004 @ 07:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jaded God @ Apr 20, 2004 @ 07:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> ....And to mountaindud... Did you have a diff name before because I dont remember you?? :huh

[/b]

:lol: I'm just yanking you, I joined last summer and didn't get very active until a couple months later when you [nearly] stopped posting.

<!--QuoteBegin-mal

Shut up Cloud.

I already said that was enough.

[/quote]

Damn, Cloud you just got served! He's right though, it's getting old now.

Back