Stopping By To Say.. Hi :)

Originally posted by mountaindud@Apr 20, 2004 @ 08:08 AM

Damn, Cloud you just got served! He's right though, it's getting old now.

I thought you were stopping with the served thing? 😉

Originally posted by MTXBlau+Apr 21, 2004 @ 05:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTXBlau @ Apr 21, 2004 @ 05:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-mountaindud@Apr 20, 2004 @ 08:08 AM

Damn, Cloud you just got served! He's right though, it's getting old now.

I thought you were stopping with the served thing? 😉 [/b][/quote]

He said he'd quit right after he gets over his addiction to oxygen.

Originally posted by Zziggy00+Apr 20, 2004 @ 05:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zziggy00 @ Apr 20, 2004 @ 05:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MTXBlau@Apr 20, 2004 @ 04:57 PM

Anyone remember the old board? It was an ugly shade of green, I believe. :lol:

I hope AkumaMatta Doesn't mind, this pic is hosted on his site, and is posted in a long ago thread about testing the features of the board....

here's the one I remember about the lovely shade of green...(which i highly like!! :blush: )

post-9-1082571709.gif
[/b]

I don't mind you linking to my site, but what I do mind is you misspelling my name. :slap :smash

Oh, I've fixed your post so that it's hosted on Ice's PSU server now. 🙂

<!--QuoteBegin-mal
@Apr 20, 2004 @ 06:24 PM

And that's just the old Ikonboard, not even the ezboard before that.

Wow, the general forum with only 148 threads. We're up to 2603 now. :lol:
[/quote]

Don't you mean 148 replies and 32 topics? 😀

Welcome back ! 😉

I remember your nickname, and I guess that the opposite isn't true, as I didn't posted much back in the time ...

But I still remember MTXBlau being around all this time 😀 (see, you can be remembered 😉 )

And I bought my first action replay to Ice in the beginning of april 2000 (with a little emu project in mind already) and I was there monthes before that ... damn, time goes by fast !

Fine thanks 😉

My little project is getting better every day, so it can't be better :lol:

It's nice to see you again around here ...

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Apr 22, 2004 @ 04:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Apr 22, 2004 @ 04:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mal@Apr 20, 2004 @ 06:24 PM

And that's just the old Ikonboard, not even the ezboard before that.

Wow, the general forum with only 148 threads. We're up to 2603 now. :lol:

Don't you mean 148 replies and 32 topics? 😀[/b][/quote]

Maybe I did... :blush:

Damned demons, mutter mutter

bah! dont let him fool you, he IS too cool for us......you think by you actually having a life that you are sumhow better than us? Bastage you is, hehe. Welcome back *nods*

Originally posted by MTXBlau+Apr 21, 2004 @ 12:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MTXBlau @ Apr 21, 2004 @ 12:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> I thought you were stopping with the served thing? 😉 [/b]

Damn I didn't think anyone would remember that. :wanker I'll try and stop, but he just got so served.

<!--QuoteBegin-cww80

Anyone remember me? I still come around, I just don't post much anymore...[/quote]

I forgot you were a member here. I've seen you at GameFAQs more often than I have here. :lol:

Back