Sucks being home on Friday and Saturday Nights :(

Quote: from eatpenguin on 10:37 pm on Mar. 17, 2002

just go out!!

go to bars or clubs!!!

get drunk (of course>:D

Going out alone is stupid.You'll only get yourself more depressed by seeing all the people have fun together and you not knowing anybody.

Quote: from segasonic on 5:31 am on Mar. 18, 2002

Being single and rapidly approaching 30 (well it feels like that) sucks big time.

True that, I'm only 18 and feel like l better get off my ass and find a decent girl to marry, and a decent job.

As for fridays and saturday nights, I know how it can be, Iceman, I got sick of watching SNL. You have a car though, so you have the option of doing something, I have to call my friends see if they want to pick me up and we go party or something. Hopefully my car will be up and running soon. I'm looking forward to racing those punks that drive v6 mustangs, and think it's fast just because it's a mustang... numbnuts.

On a good note, I did go out last friday, like to denny's at one am, and with my high school crush of all people, it was so fucking awkward. And she is still almost perfect.

Quote: from eatpenguin on 12:20 am on Mar. 19, 2002

i dont remember seeing any particular person being UGLY ugly when we posted the pix back then. well, maybe timmy..

You talking about me? Or that stupid South Park moron?

Quote: from Cloud121 on 2:24 pm on Mar. 19, 2002

Quote: from eatpenguin on 12:20 am on Mar. 19, 2002

i dont remember seeing any particular person being UGLY ugly when we posted the pix back then. well, maybe timmy..

Why do you care?Could it be that you feel ugly? ;)

You talking about me? Or that stupid South Park moron?

Quote: from ShinJedah on 12:51 am on Mar. 19, 2002

Going out alone is stupid.You'll only get yourself more depressed by seeing all the people have fun together and you not knowing anybody.

you always run into new interesting people when going clubbing or something. go late at night and pick someone up. it'll make you feel a lot better than sitting home doing nothing.

Quote: from eatpenguin on 6:45 pm on Mar. 19, 2002

Quote: from ShinJedah on 12:51 am on Mar. 19, 2002

you always run into new interesting people when going clubbing or something. go late at night and pick someone up. it'll make you feel a lot better than sitting home doing nothing.

That is, if you're not a total social hermit.

Quote: from IceMan2k on 12:42 am on Mar. 17, 2002

I hate being stuck at home on the weekends with nowhere to go and nothing to do. What good is having a alot of video games, money, or a nice car? They just tide you over a little. What I thought were my freinds betrayed me, found out they were using me just for my stuff!!! My best friend is all the way down in Texas in school, have not seen him since XMAS. I'm so freakin bored/lonely i could cry. Life sucks.

Sorry about the rant guys, just had to get it out.

ya i feel your pain bro

but hey, atleast you got your health. i was sick the WHO #### WEEKEND. i couldnt like move.

i missed my FREAKIN BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP ON SUNDAY

man that really made me pissed and sad :sad:

well atleast now im better and can hang here again :smile:

ya thanx

its really upseting. I have been looking forward to this all year.

basketball is big in my life, and maybe it will be big in my future.

And this was a big tournment.

####. well maybe next year :sad:

lol ya

man if you have a car go bowling or something. you can hook up with some ppl u know if your friends cant go.

and if you dont have a girlfriend, go find the girl that you like, and ask her out or something

Quote: from Gallstaff on 9:32 pm on Mar. 20, 2002

yeah, being home alone sucks.. but there is always piracy to cheer you up! at least it cheers me up.

Arrr me hearties! All your loot is belong to me!

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Nope, not doing much for me...am i missing something?? :confused:

Well, if all else fails, Saturday night's alright for fighting.

. . .

Is that too many cheesy song title jokes for one day?

Back