• Rise from your gwave!

Suggestion for SX

Discussion in 'General' started by mtxblau, Apr 9, 2002.

1. mtxblau

mtxblau Mid Boss

While this is a tech/burning help topic, I thought it'd be better if it had some high visibility to the SX public (as most posts are made in here). I'm sure it'd be appreciated by a few people here, at least. Anyways,

Much like a review repository, or FAQ repository, how about a Cue Sheet repository?

With more people seemingly simply burning games rather than (*ahem*) buying them, it could alleviate the stress of both parties: the helper and the helped.

Also, there was a thread regarding burning Snatcher properly to work with gens... a specialized cue sheet section, etc.

Just a thought. =)

2. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

yeah snatcher is a real bitch... i like you're idea tho, as that's what most newbs actually sign up with sx for in the first place.

3. JCTango

JCTango New Member

cue sheets are relatively easy to make.. just get the cuesheet maker.

4. Pearl Jammzz

Pearl Jammzz Member

why do u need that? Just make a text file.........Not hard at all. When I was a newb I did it in my first try, and I am not exactly what you would call comp. literate.

5. mtxblau

mtxblau Mid Boss

- They are fairly easy to make, however, some people (including myself) have run into bins w/o cues. And as a 'newbie', it could be fairly frustrating.

- Simply as a resource. That's all.

6. Silender

Silender New Member

Yeah that's right. With CUE maker is #### easy to make a CUE.

(Edited by Silender at 5:13 am on April 10, 2002)

7. cpl carrot

cpl carrot New Member

as far as snatcher goes, i burned it correctly on my first try, even with having to make the cue myself...btw i think i got snatcher from area 51, and if you want, i might be able to post it on my ftp, whattaya think?