Suggestions for Disneyland trip

racketboy

Established Member
My wife and I are planning our 1st anniversary trip (second honeymoon
biggrin.gif
) and we're planning on going to Disneyland (CA, not FL) and are looking for good places to go in or around Disneyland that shouldn't be missed.

Also if anybody knows of good deals (package deals or otherwise) lemme know.

I know, I know, I don't like Disney much at all, but it should be a good time of fun and a chance to "get away from it all"

Let the suggestions begin

No stupid remarks though! <_<

Dunno about Disneyland, but Disney World was offering some "Stay one week for the price of 4 days deals" on TV. Gotta book by mide June though.

Originally posted by slinga@May 28, 2003 @ 08:25 PM

Dunno about Disneyland, but Disney World was offering some "Stay one week for the price of 4 days deals" on TV. Gotta book by mide June though.

well I only have about 4 days to stay -- the rest of the week we are going to a bed and breakfast where we stayed our wedding night
smile.gif

Keep one thing in mind. If you actually want to go on rides Disney parks in general suck in that department. But if that's not what you want to do then it should be fine.

Yes I find that the disney park rides are mostly just novalties and flashy lights. Give me the zipper any day!

Just got back from my week-long vacation

You guys didn't even miss me, did you
smile.gif

We had an awesome time. It was surprisingly relaxing and enjoyable.

The max time we had to wait for anything was 20 mins. Most stuff was only 5-10 mins.

We went right when it opened (8am) and left at about 11:30 when it got busy. Then we chilled out, slept, and ate til about 4pm and did stuff in the park the rest of the night. worked out really well.

which one is that -- if its the one in florida the movie theme park sucks major ivy poison pussing ass!!!

thats the only place ive been to at disney in florida -- other than the wedding place hollywood cafe place - OH OH i thought the tower of terror was awsome (visualy)

oh yea starwars ride was ok - waiting in line was cooler though

i think universal studios was better -- if your going to the florida one -- stop by and spend a day at nasa

edit :WHOOPS!! i thought this was new

thats cool racketboy hope you had fun, my wife and I were married at the florida one last year and we are going there this comming october for our one year (second honeymoon type jobs) so I am glad you had fun, is ca better or different than florida?

:cheers

Originally posted by stack99@Jul 9, 2003 @ 09:21 PM

thats cool racketboy hope you had fun, my wife and I were married at the florida one last year and we are going there this comming october for our one year (second honeymoon type jobs) so I am glad you had fun, is ca better or different than florida?

:cheers

the FL one has more to do, but the CA ones kept us busy for the 4 days we were there.

I REALLY recommend taking breaks during the afternoon -- get away from the crowds and give your body a rest

oh yeah definately racket I always take a nice break after hitting the parks, this time I have 7 days in the park not 4 like when I was there the first time, so I won't be in such a hurry...

tongue.gif

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Jul 8, 2003 @ 04:31 PM

Glad you had a good time. Have any pictures?

:smash

One of my favorite moments of Disneyland:

daytona.jpg

Sweet game

Located in Downtown Disney at the ESPNZone

Back