Suggestions for Disneyland trip

Wtf are u playin daytona usa 2 for instead of having sexxxxxxxxxxxxx, I want u to go make love right now while sayin " doo doot doo doo doot doo doot doo doo dooooo daaaaaaayyyyyyyytttttooooooooooonnnnnnnnnaaaaaaa" as you finish up, GOGOGO

Originally posted by racketboy+Jul 23, 2003 @ 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jul 23, 2003 @ 08:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-IceMan2k@Jul 8, 2003 @ 04:31 PM

Glad you had a good time. Have any pictures?

:smash

One of my favorite moments of Disneyland:

daytona.jpg

Sweet game

Located in Downtown Disney at the ESPNZone [/b][/quote]

Ah if you've never been to disneyland in FL I feel bad for you. There's this place there called disney quest. It's like a 4 floor arcade or "Digital Amusement Center" the bottom floor is all videogames and they're all free all you do is pay 25 dollars and you can use anything in the place as much as you want. SO bottom floor is all games, second floor is like this buzz lightyear gocart thing but you shoot balls at other carts and they spin around and shit it's cool. Then the Top 2 floors are virtual reality and there's this mighty ducks pinball thing where I think if i remember you are a bumber (it's like a lifesize pinball machine) so you stand on or in a bumber and have to not let the ball get through it's fun.

Originally posted by Jurai@Jul 24, 2003 @ 02:06 AM

Wtf are u playin daytona usa 2 for instead of having sexxxxxxxxxxxxx, I want u to go make love right now while sayin " doo doot doo doo doot doo doot doo doo dooooo daaaaaaayyyyyyyytttttooooooooooonnnnnnnnnaaaaaaa" as you finish up, GOGOGO

who said I didn't?

I've been to the one in FL tons of times, but not in a while.

The place sounds a lot the ESPN Zone.

With our package deal we got about $25 worth of playtime

This place is all racing and sports games, so no fighters 🙁

Still a ton of fun though.

Back