sure?

The NintendoXtreme messageboard is now upgraded to the latest invisionboard. ALOT more you can do! Everything is still there except some avatars. Thanks to dibz for the help!
Are you sure everything is still here? Something doesn't look right about this forum. Maybe it's because a topic concerning email was deleted or the two were merged but still....whatever. It doesn't matter. So why did we bother with the upgrade? Is karny at work on a unique layout for the new board or will you stick with the default?

I just noticed the topic on mario&luigi(gba) being the third mario rpg is missing. I can't tell if others are gone.

Make sure you have show topics from begining set.
The thread was just posted a few days ago so it should show up without being required to do that but anyways setting it to "the beginning" doesn't help.

Patience, grasshopper.
What is there in need of patience? We lost some trifles and we will never see them again. Oh well....

Since there was really no way to go from ikonboard 2 to invisionboard we had to convert the database a couple of times. From Ikonboard 2 to ikonboard 3. From Ikonboard 3 to Invisionboard. It went ALOT smoother then we thought and did not loose that much thankfully.

Recommend any skins or leave it the way it is?

Yay! New boards!!!

Well done IceMan2k and team for getting it up and running with most of the info!! A great job!

We should definately look into changing the team... if only changing the Invisionboard theme was as easy as the old Ikonboard was...

Regardless... its great to have it up and running at last! Now everyone can go back to lurking on our new board :ph34r:

Thanks Karny, at least someone appreciates the work I put into converting the DB (it was a pain in the ass). :D Now for some themes etc.

Back