SX PSO Gathering?

Hey guys!

Anyone else up for some PSO this weekend?

I'm just figuring this would give us a chance to game together on some classic SEGA goodness seeing as how monday is a holiday here.

We could start from lvl 1 using our SX forum names for our characters or something. Just an idea :lol:

Think of a good time, better idea, anything at all?? Feel free to post, the more feedback the better!!

See ya!!

I would love to but I'm out partying saturday and monday, and on sunday I go to a baseball game.

I might be up for some tonight, some friday night, and some sunday night, maybe... however I'm not starting a new character lmao. I've spent too much time working on mithiril.

However if you guys want I can arrange for one of the pso 'holidays' to happen on my server. Maybe if this gets posted to the front page some interest will popup. If you guys want me to set a holiday the choices are: normal, christmas, 21st century, valentines, easter, halloween, and sonic.

Let me know.

Whether you're in or out, in the US or not...here's to wishing you all a happy 4th!! ;)

I'll be on every night after 11p on Legit. A level 13 RAcast named '2X Robo' with a ton of guns and armor that I'm too low-level to use...

Aww well, keep gaming guys.

See ya!!

doesn't it seem a little odd to use things you shouldn't be able to use on the legit server. In any case, I plan to be off and on on my server this weekend.

Oops, guess I put that the wrong way :lol:

What I meant was I've got a lot of items in storage because I'm too weak to use them right now. Me? I can't stand cheaters & hacked items...rather lose honest than win by cheating.

But a set of armor I have needs like a level 66 before I can equip it. In fact right now I'm just using a handgun, saber, and basic frame. I was doing hard mode with a level 47 HUmar and got backed into a corner and killed by a Rappy...embarrasing indeed.

I'll be sure to pop in on Rabbit from time to time, with any luck I'll catch you there. :)

In one of the threads is a link to a torrent that will let you download the pc version I believe. I'll probably bring the server down for a bit today to clean my heatsinks. Then I'll be on tonight I think.

Back