System 16 Rom Sites

Attention all who read this!! I'm currently looking for sites to download roms for the System 16 Arcade emulator. I currently have version 0.80dx of the software. Any one with some links to these sites would be apprecated. Also I have looked it up in the "Major" search engines, and could hardly find anything listed under this emulator format name. Most of the results were coming back with the PC-Engine(aka NEC Turbo Graphix 16) stuff. So please!! If you have any good sites that have a lot of good downloadable roms, please e-mail it to andyc9678@yahoo.com or you can message me here. Thank you all for your help! Andy Waring, username:andyc9678

first off the Turbo Grafx 16 has nothing to do with system 16. 2nd i think you're breaking some rules in this post but i could be wrong. 3rd if i was incharge of this forum i'd just delet this thread.

I mean it's such a simple concept really. You come to this site, you read the rules then you post. NOt hard.

Sorry people I didn't read the rules before I posted something. I thought it was relevent because of the major search enignes showing this system up as a majority! Sorry for the Inconveance all!

you're lucky nobody gives a damn about this section of the board if you posted this in the general section you would have been banned. I think system 16 is namcos arcade boards i might be wrong on that. there's a website that deals with arcades i think it's http://www.arcadeathome.com/forums i think i dont know i'll look for a link to it somewhere they have a message board regarding this stuff.

I think system 16 is namcos arcade boards i might be wrong on that.

Namco does have a "System" naming convention, but System 16, System 18, System 24, and System 32 are Sega systems.

actually I care about the DUO and SNK section and if I was the moderator I would simply ban your ass for being stupid!! This topic does NOT belong here!! and Don't beg it doesnt become you!
tongue.gif
"So please!! If you have any good sites that have a lot of good downloadable roms, please e-mail it to... "

My god how lame!!

fakk i to wouldn't mind being a moderator for this section but when it comes down to it i mean he made a mistake with the system and true he did break the rules for the forum he was at least nice about appologising.

FAKK2,

hheeh...you are not an asshole...you are a cool gaming dude!

We gotta go to game dude and get some turbo stuff soon.

I think I will have time in august.

I recently got a mega cd (japanese) unit for mega drive.

Was wondering if you wanted a CDI. My friend is selling his....

email me!

Kyosuke75

yes I want the cd-i, Sorry I lost your email address as my PC went kablooey......I had to reinstall everything! I would love for you to come over again, game dude is just a skip, hop, and jump away from my house as well as some NEW game stores...
smile.gif
how about you email me and we can set something up.
smile.gif

Back