Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles HH

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
One of my favorite TMNT games of all time. From the non-stop action to the awesome music. What did you think of this beat em up?

Was this one on the Genesis? I remember there being one with a "shrunken" manhatten (spelling?) on the cover. Is this the one your talkin bout?

THis was one of Konami`s first games for Genesis. Its a good game, but the SNES Turtles`s game is much better.....still, its worth a play..even though its very easy to finish!

See now I am on the opposite end of the opinion pole. I think HH beat the pants off of the SNES one. I played both tonz as a kid (I had HH, my cousin had the SNES one) and I always liked HH more. I guess it's your opinion though. They were both good games. I remember waking up christmas morning and downstairs by the genesis sat Sonic 2 and TMNT...I was one excited boy...like REAL excited, haha. Sat down and beat both that day, was a good day.

It's a great game I think, only 3 cons:

1. It's too short

2. It's too easy, even on hard level

3. Some moves are hard to perform (like the one where you take a soldier by his arm and slam him around)

But there's a LOT to compensate for these things: Awesome soundtrack, loads of enemies, great bosses, nice graphics (very colorful), and high addiction-factor :thumbs-up:

First of all, hi to everyone!!! This is my first post but I´ve been constantly checking the site for those awesome soundtracks (I´ll add some files too), so it was about time for me to participate!!!

...ok....this "modified" version of Turtles In Time is a great one; the graphics are great and the music is absolutely awesome (note that is on par with the quality of the music found on the snes, or better, and that´s a huuuge exception), so this is one of those carts that really showed that the genesis could still fight the more advanced hardware of the competition. Besides all that, the gameplay is great and the only move missing is the one when you grab your enemy and throw him to the screen (missing obviously to the lack of scaling effects on the Genesis).

Great game!!! :thumbs-up:

I think the game sucks :p

sry, but it's just my opinion....

well I've never been a fan of the TMT (Movies or Games) ^^

the new PC game even sucks and blows :D

Good game but it was a side scrolling beat em up which got boring really quick. I find that a lot of games like that get boring quick, unlike the SOR series. The story was just too bland in HH for me to enjoy it too much.

I loved this game when it was originally released. *Sigh*

Got this for Christmas one year and played it all day long with my younger brother.

I enjoyed what it offered, but it is not one of my favorite games. I rented it and finished it in one evening. The music was way awesome!

I remember my dad rented this for me years ago. We played it a lot that night. I just got it with my Nomad on Xmas Eve. I personally like it more than Turtles in Time. It had better animation (3.58 MHZ as opposed to 8 MHZ), and music. I prefer the MD/Genny's Z80 Chip over the SFC's sound chip. Nothing beats the good ol' MegaDrive sound chip! :lol: :p :thumbs-up:. As a single-player game, the length is perfect. As a two-player game however, you'd have to go with SoR if you want longevity. Or SFC TMNT.

i didnt like that game..that game seems to me like its a wanna be turtles in time like the snes.....i dunno i didnt feel right playing that game

Back