The BIG move

To all the users on the SX fourms -

....not going into this in too much detail, but i am moving out from my parents house (FINALY)...and sooner or later my broadband service will be stoped (but only for a short time)...just untill i get it set up again in my new house.

...so i won't be as active on the fourms as i am now...(work/packing...)

untill i return full time, i'd like to say thanks to a few people who (as of late) have helped me, made me laugh, made me think about some things that i never knew already.....

so special thanks go to:

Curtis, IBarracudaI, Tony Skyrunner, Iceman2k, Gallstaff, Hollywood Hasney, antime, racketboy, mal, ExCyber, Taelon, MasterAkumaMatata and Ratamahatta!

If i did not post your name, it's not because i forgot, it's just that i'm pushed for time, and NEED to pack the rest of my stuff!

OH....BTW.......thanks to everyone that posted somthing in my 3/5 word stories!.....i NEVER expected it to go far, BUT 197 posts! I also wish to point out that the first 2 pages of that topic made me laugh my ass off!! Thanks guys! (maybe try again someday!
tongue.gif
)

...well i guess thats all i can think of for now!....untill i return fulltime....

CHEERS!

:cheers

Gaz

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k@Mar 23, 2003 @ 04:42 AM

....not going into this in too much detail, but i am moving out from my parents house (FINALY)...and sooner or later my broadband service will be stoped (but only for a short time)...just untill i get it set up again in my new house.

Good luck in your new house. Wait, you have a new house
icon14.gif
ohmy.gif

Back