The Far East Cartridge

Does anyone know anything about the foreign carts with many games on, i saw a game gear one go on emay a while back with about thirty odd games on it. When i was still at school and the sega was god we called them Far East Carts. Someone at my school got one for the megadrive. Has anyone ever dumped and Reverse Engineered one to work out how it ticked? has anyone ever heard of them before apart from me? does anyone have one? heard that some of them had 100 versions of tetris on though but others had copied games

I remember those. My friend had carts like that for gamegear and nintendo. 100-1 I think it was called. Most of the games were crap though imo.

I actually have a few of the nintendo carts. One actually has 1500 of their early games on one cart. Aonother has 150, 300, 400, 200 and one with 75. Don't their legit though, ie. legal.

I ve seen those things for the gameboy,having 50 gameboy games in one cart where you used a button that was on the cart to switch games...

Well you can always try them in emulation, some of those titles are pretty scarce and are prized by collectors, so they can fetch a high price.

Quote: from eatpenguin on 10:23 pm on Mar. 21, 2002

except there really arent 50 games or something. most of them are just same game with title hack

Nope,the cart had real gameboy games on it.Mario Puzzle,Super Mario,Tetris,that bowling game wich name i forgot,and many others....it could have some games twice but i really can't remember since thats yeeeeaaars ago.

Back