The Guessing Game

The unfairness of SX, has made me insanely angry at most of you, a select few in general... I returned from the depths of nothing... Guessing who I am is a game, no admins or mods may participate since IP's may determine who I am. I have been forgotten from memory, whipped clean of the card, swapped from digital to garbage... :circle :bs

Originally posted by H.I.M.@Feb 24, 2003 @ 12:47 AM

The unfairness of SX, has made me insanely angry at most of you, a select few in general... I returned from the depths of nothing... Guessing who I am is a game, no admins or mods may participate since IP's may determine who I am. I have been forgotten from memory, whipped clean of the card, swapped from digital to garbage... :circle :bs

sad.gif
How sad! You made me cry, so... you must be E.T.!

Wha...?

His Highness Sir Ultimate Super Yoshi Bros. Advance? He hasn't popped in for a while
smile.gif
. Nahh, probably too well written for him.

super duper crack whore candy monkey peneanut slave sonic shenmue markIII hosuewife yoshi?

No? Then I'm guessing it's it's... Rev?

Oh my god, I've finally found you, my long lost brother. :cheers

The big fight escalading fight with Curtis and Mal... The deleting of my ablility to post, then sending pm's to Iceman and checking the box that lets me know that the pm has been read... Asking Mal, and Iceman to please let me be able to post again... Never got a reply, never got a response... You know what that is?? :bs Then my account is deleted? :bs :agree :bs

Taelon was my best friend.

Yay. You know, if you were banned for being a fuckwit and re-registered the smart way to show you learned your lesson would be to behave like any other clueful poster instead of a repeat performance with added drama-queenery.

Originally posted by H.I.M.@Feb 24, 2003 @ 08:26 AM

The big fight escalading fight with Curtis and Mal... The deleting of my ablility to post, then sending pm's to Iceman and checking the box that lets me know that the pm has been read... Asking Mal, and Iceman to please let me be able to post again... Never got a reply, never got a response... You know what that is?? :bs Then my account is deleted? :bs :agree :bs

Taelon was my best friend.

I don't think your account has been deleted, brother J.
smile.gif

You always were an arsehole, IHM. Now you have to go and come back to plague me and mal once more. That's just made my day.
angry.gif

Originally posted by H.I.M.@Feb 24, 2003 @ 06:26 PM

Asking Mal, and Iceman to please let me be able to post again... Never got a reply, never got a response... You know what that is?? :bs Then my account is deleted?

Jaded God, the reason I never replied was because by the time I read your message, your warn count had been reduced to zero and I thought you could post again.

I don't know if one of the admins changed your password or something, but your account still exists.

I'm but a lowly mod and have no such powers.
wink.gif

Yo Jaded_God (I knew it was you even before I got to reading mal's post) ... Well, thanks for thinking of me as your best friend - but in that very capability as a friend, I ought to tell you that it's just no use doing what you're doing ... creating a new account to complain about past issues, making people play the guessing game...basically rehashing stuff... you're clearly angry, and *to a point* I can understand that, but you gotta let it out in a constructive way and treat others w/ respect and you'll get respect in return, and then when you ask nicely for resolve, it shall be granted to the best of our abilities (or rather, those of the lowly mods and the super-power admins
wink.gif
).

Mistakes may have been made, and emotional decisions carried out against your account, but you're partly responsible for that. Don't throw the hate around like you do ...

Your friend - Taelon

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Feb 24, 2003 @ 02:22 PM

Oh no, we have another fool running loose.
unsure.gif
blink.gif

Who are you callin' a fool, sucka?

Enough of yo' jibba jabba. Leave Jaded God alone. I pity the fool.

Back