The name PStwo is now registered......

from the magic box. i have to wonder if they'd still make it able to stand on it's side :)

-Sony has registered a new trademark PStwo in Japan, which seems to be an indication for an economical version of PS2, just like PSone.

Freaky. I barely play the ps2 I have right now anyway. It's just sitting there collecting dust.

I never play mine either, once in a while I'll play Jak & Daxter or VF4: Evolution, but thats it.

I play ps2 only when i get a new game for it. But i never find myself going back a year later to play it. I do that with saturn and xbox a lot. I would do that with DC but i hate having to find my save files for games. I have like 14 memory cards and a lot of the saves are doubles so i don't even bother looking for them. I think i'll just erase them all! Anywho... back on topic, if they made a portable ps2 i highly doubt i would buy it.

Aint got one, dont want one. Also, either they are trying to sell a known name, or they have extremeley bad imagination. Those names are the most boring names a game console has ever has. PS1, PSone, PS2, PStwo... I mean, c´mon, Even Atari 2600 sounded better...

ya, I dun like the PS2 either....my xbox is cool cuz it's modded and I can play oldschool games on it and my GCN is cool cuz it has a few VERY nice games. but ya, i wont be buying it....

BTW, nice new avatar ice...when u get it?

VF 4 Evo, DDRs and the SPC5 collection are about the only things I have interest in it for.

But not enought to justify buying it.

I wouldn't be surprised if VF5 goes to another platform though

Originally posted by BJammzz@Nov 2, 2003 @ 03:45 PM

If my eyes don't deceive me, that's Maxwell Smart (the voice of t.v's cartoon, Inspector Gadget) from "Get Smart", the old t.v. show, on his trademark shoephone.

Originally posted by ratfish+Nov 2, 2003 @ 06:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ratfish @ Nov 2, 2003 @ 06:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-BJammzz@Nov 2, 2003 @ 03:45 PM

If my eyes don't deceive me, that's Maxwell Smart (the voice of t.v's cartoon, Inspector Gadget) from "Get Smart", the old t.v. show, on his trademark shoephone. [/b][/quote]

Yeah, and his partner... 99 i believe...? was a hottie! But i loved that show, and i was pretty small when i use to watch it.

Originally posted by racketboy@Nov 2, 2003 @ 06:41 PM

When AM2 releases Virtua Fighter 5, we will be playing PlayStation3, Xbox Next (!?), and... GameCube2 (!?), I doubt it will be released before that, especially considering that AM2 seems to be working a lot with the Chihiro hardware, still, does not support the Microsoft Xbox at all, and, considering the graphical leaps between each edition of Virtua Fighter, it is obvious that AM2 is looking for more than what the Chihiro board has to offer.

We should also think about the time between each Virtua Fighter game gets released. That's between 2 and 5 years...

Oh, and... remember that Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution is still alive! Think about Otenami Haiken 3.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Nov 3, 2003 @ 02:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Nov 3, 2003 @ 02:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Nov 2, 2003 @ 06:41 PM

When AM2 releases Virtua Fighter 5, we will be playing PlayStation3, Xbox Next (!?), and... GameCube2 (!?), I doubt it will be released before that, especially considering that AM2 seems to be working a lot with the Chihiro hardware, still, does not support the Microsoft Xbox at all, and, considering the graphical leaps between each edition of Virtua Fighter, it is obvious that AM2 is looking for more than what the Chihiro board has to offer.

We should also think about the time between each Virtua Fighter game gets released. That's between 2 and 5 years...

Oh, and... remember that Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution is still alive! Think about Otenami Haiken 3.
[/b][/quote]

I'm assuming the same thing.

My point was refering that I'll probably just sit out VF4 and wait for the next incarnation (sadly the first time I'll have to do such a thing).

Although maybe Sega will re-release it elsewhere... never know

It'd be nice if they'd stuck to their multi-platform guns and made less system-exclusive games. Sonic Heroes is one, at least.

Back