The never ending What did you have for lunch post!

11/21

Actually, I'm about to eat in 15mins, but I'm having an Echilada, chocolate chip granola bar, and a Diet Pepsi

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Nov. 21 2002, 12:29 pm

11/21

Went to subway for a Turkey sub with 2 chocolate chip cookies and a cherry coke!

Mmmm mmm good!

Here is where I took my lunch
biggrin.gif

Place 1

Place 2

Place 3

place looks cool

you'd never see a place that peaceful (void of people) around here (Bay Area, CA) -- I miss normal places...

11/22

Cambell's chunky split pea n ham soup and milk

some "unknown" type of cake that tasted like banana cake kinda

11/22

Wendy's Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe (the hamburger patties are getting SMALL)

Wendy's Medium Fry

Diet Pepsi

Chocolate Chip granola bar (again)

Originally posted by googlefest1@Nov. 22 2002, 3:33 pm

you drint alot of diet stuff -- read up on the synthetic sweeteners --

not inteded to piss you off

I did a quick google on it and basically what I came up with was cancer-causing stuff -- is that what you were talking about? How common is it?

Do they make caffiene free Pepsi that isn't diet? My wife isn't supposed to have caffiene

Originally posted by racketboy+Nov. 22 2002, 5:01 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Nov. 22 2002, 5:01 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-googlefest1@Nov. 22 2002, 3:33 pm

you drint alot of diet stuff -- read up on the synthetic sweeteners --

not inteded to piss you off

I did a quick google on it and basically what I came up with was cancer-causing stuff -- is that what you were talking about? How common is it?

Do they make caffiene free Pepsi that isn't diet? My wife isn't supposed to have caffiene[/b][/quote]

As far as I can tell, almost anything can cause cancer in large enough doses. Saccharin, the sweetner in Carefree gum, causes cancer in lab rats. But IIRC the doses were quite large, especially for a tiny animal. So it's possible these things can cause cancer, but you'd probably have to drink nothing but Diet Pepsi all day, every day for it to hurt you. And even then it's a toss up. So I've heard anyway.

As for caffiene free, non-diet Pepsi, yep, they make it. My mom needs to drink it too so that's all we get. And I don't care what people say, but I can tell a difference between regular Coke/Pepsi and their caffiene free counterparts.

11/22

12 peanut m&m's and a can of coke.

was working too hard to stop for lunch and that's all that my $1.50 would get me in the lunch room.
sad.gif

Back