The Paranormal, Weird, and Unexplained Thread

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
The Steve Lee House

Thought you guys might like something out of the ordinary and this truly is. I would not mind going to that place and checking it out sometime. Sounds like an adventure.

What do you think?

Do you have any "haunting" or "unexplained" experiences?

This is the thread to discuss that type of stuff, whether you have personally or you have heard from somewhere/someone else.

ok, i have a story for you kids....I doubt you'll believe it cuz if it didn't happen to me, I wouldn't believe it myself.

It all happened last summer. I was hanging out w/ this shalyssa chik often for a few weeks. Well one night we decide to get her friend and go over to this guy Dustin's casa. So we show up and start watchin movies in his basement. I was w/ Shalyssa and Dustin was w/ her friend. Well Shalyssa starts acting REAL weird. Saying stuff like "he is gunna get me" then I would ask who and her response was "cory". She then went on to tell me how this Cory guy had raped her a few months before. She started to cry and so I was a good friend and was just talkin to her about this. After a while of her going on about all this and crying and telling me sorry a bunch she said she wanted to go in the back room, Dustin's room.

I take her by the hand and lead her to the back room and we sit down on the bed and she regains herself after a wee bit and then she starts to get sexual. She gets on top of me and is telling me she wants me to fuck her, to make her feel better and loved. She then gets on top of me and starts undoing her pants in a real sexy way and is like "come on, don't you wanna fuck me? I'm all yours, just make me feel good". I responded with things like "nah, i'm good, maybe next time.". Well this went on for awhile and she started undoing her pants and stuff and I kept on refusing.

So far about 2hrs had passed, give or take 15-20 minutes. At this point she was laying on her back and I was sitting up next to her. She started to cry and say weird shit, like "He is comming for me!" I then asked "who?" and all she could say was that she "didn't know", she "couldn't tell me".

Dustin walked in with a suprised almost crazed look on his face and said "What the fuck is going on?!" I told him that she was flipping out. He then presumed to try and get her to say who was comming for her. She still didn't come forth with it.

All of a sudden she opened her eyes and got this WEIRD! smerk on her face. Her eyes were a glowing yellow with red, piercing pupils. She had this real crazy voice too, a real evil demonic voice. Something this little girl could not possable produce on her own. VERY unique voice.

She started to try and attack me and her eyes were fixated on mine, as if to try and break me down or look into my soul. I will tell you now, it's a different feeling, and not in a good way. She paid no attention to Dustin what-so-ever for the first while and just tried to attack me. We had to hodl her odwn because she wouldn't stop.

She started saying stuff liek "3 moons, 3 nights, 3 times he will come" and "The moon is bleeding....come on...look outside, it's bleeding". I am freaked out at this point, and Dustin being the religious man was callin on the power of Jesus and stuff and she just laughed her evil demonic laugh. She kept saying all this shit and comming in and out of "her" and the "demon" as we dubbed it.

Her friend came in the room after awhile and was like "What's going on?". Shalyssa then came back into "herself" once more and told us to get her out of there now! Dustin didn't want to leave me alone w/ this psycho chick trying to kill me but he decided what the fuk? and left to take her friend home. The next 10min or so was her evil demonic face staring into my eyes w/ that little smirk on her face. She then started saying shit that I can't remember. Some of it was older stuff like the moon bleeding but most was newer stuff that as I later decided was just used to try and break me down.

After awhile she started struggling REAL hard and actually bench pressed me up into the air! my whole body! Now why this is so crazy and beyond this girls strenght. I am like 6'1'' 170. This girl is maybe 5'2'' if that and like 95lbs. TINY.

Dustin gets back in the room and she eventually calms down after a couple more times of going in and out of herself and this demon.

Afetr she was cool and back to herself for awhile we took her home. She was cryin most the time. When we arived at her house (at like 3 in the AM) she insisted that I walk her to the door...so I do. THEN she "needs" me to take her up to her room...I was like fuck! I dun wanna walk into this chiks house. I figured if I got caught I would have a good excuse. So I walk her to her room and tuck her in, right across from her parents room mind you. I go back to Dustin's all flipped out and dont sleep all night, or for the next couple of days very much for that matter.

I talked to her the next day and she didn't remember anything from the time she stepped through his basement door till when she woke up. I asked if she was sore and she said her wrists were.

Crazy aye? true story...I shit you not. Sorry for the lenght....I can give a follow up story later if it's wanted...thisi sn't the only time this kinda thing has happened...

nope, nuffin. She had used one before though. She told us on the way back to her house that she had dabbled in black magic before.....crazy shit.

avoid the LSD kids it's a trip

didn't we have a thread like this already?

here we go one time as a kid i woke up and wanted to speak to my older sister so i started rolling out of bed when i saw what i thought was her go from our laundry room to her bedroom. so i got up went to her room looking around everywhere in her room and couldn't find her was like what the fuck. then went back to my bed and laid backed down. a year or less or more later i found out that supposedly one of the original owners of the place hung themselves in the basement. there was a hatch in the floor of the laundry room that led to the basement.

a few times in my new house i would be upstairs when nobody else was home and see shadows of somebody or someone moving past my bathroom door.(underneth the door).

One time after sleep depriving myself for a few days i started getting incredibly paranoid and thought that i heard voices in my living room.

One time as a kid i had a dream that i woke up turned on my tv and saw a picture of something i knew what it was but i couldn't think of the name. then i got out of bed went out to my kitchen hopped up on my counter to get cookies out of one of the cabnets. for some reason i didn't get the cookies i wanted but i just clossed the cabnet and went back to my bed(all in a semi 3rd person perspective it was both 3rd and 1st at the same time). well after that dream i woke up. turned on the tv saw a commercial for a stamp for old faithfull(didn't recognize it at the time either just knew i knew it) it was the same picture that i saw in my dream. i got out of bed wanting cookies went out to my kitchen. hopped up on my counter opened up the cabnet with the cookies in it. Thought to myself this is exactly the same thing i did in my dream. god freaked out jumped off the cabnet and went back to my bed. Then i again thought Holy shit that is the exact same thing that happend in my dream. I remember it to this day because that was the freakiest thing that has ever happend to me in my life. (even freakier than seeing an old woman looking out at me and my cousin in an apartment that had nobody living in it and then having it confermed to both my cousin and i that nobody was in the apartment even though we both saw an old lady look at us out of the window)

oh and i also have deja vu a lot one time i even shared deja vu with this girl i knew. we were walking to a bar and i was hit with a fucking sonic boom in my head of imagry and sound and feel and all this other shit that was like 1 second before it all happend so in my head everythign we were doing was playing out in my head 1 seconed before it was happening damn weird. So once that stopped i said "Fuck" the girl was like "what" i was like "i just had the weirdest thing happen to me" she was like "what" and i was like "i just had the most strong sense of deja vu in my life" and she was like "that's fucking weird because i did too"

I think it would be awesome to visit a place like that and actually experince it for yourself. So long as it never happens to me I will remain highly skeptical of these claims though. I dont doubt that something is going on, but I think we know to little about the human brain and other things in our world to explain it.

Still this type of thing interests me very much!

The only really wierd thing I can recall other than dreams and what not is many years ago my cousin and I were playing hockey up in my yard when we both noticed down in the woods these 3 bright white lights circling around a huge oak tree. Naturally we went down to see if there were kids or someone down there with lights. When we got about 30-40 feet away the lights all took off and shot straight up into the air and either went away at a very rapid speed or just vanished. Times before that we saw lights down in the woods but thought nothing of it because they were not moving so we just assumed it was car lights or some other man made light. But what we saw moving around that oak tree certainly were not car lights!

A second thing that i have heard about is that in my old junior hight school at night janitors have heard people walking up and down the halls and have heard voices calling out to them. Some people even have claimed to see lights in the music room and the art room. Consequently the part of the school those rooms are was suposidly built over some sort of cemetary. I myself in my two years there never saw or heard anything out of the ordinary.

I personally like watching the unsolved mysteries and what not episodes about ghosts. The resurection mary thing freaks me out for some reason. Its an interesting story.

Speaking of the paranormal, anyone know about/remember about Time Traveller, John Titor? I just learned about this dude yesterday, and frankly his tale freaks me out.

i wonder if his time machine came with a built in pop tart maker i sure can't wait till they have those fancy pop tart making machines. damn dirty apes might use it for evil and make cold pop tarts.

i just thought of that family guy where stewie drew blue prints for a time machine and then he lost it and his mom showed it to everyone in the basement bar "oh ya it's a time machine i got to make one of these myself." "hey look there's the time..."

did anyone hear of that WW2 bomber that disapeared and supposedly was warped into the near future where then warped back to where it was supposed to be(maybe it was the other way around i forget)

Well how do you know it was a hoax. It could be real... but actually I dont believe in time travel. Time is an abstract concept and it cxannot be manipulated.

A Little Sicilian Town

Canneto di Caronia has been taken over by an endless flow of scientists, engineers, police and even a few self-styled "ghostbusters" searching for clues to the recent spontaneous combustion of everything from microwave ovens to a car.

Now this is just plain freaky.

Time to call the Ghostbusters.

Originally posted by Nadius@Mar 25, 2004 @ 03:56 AM

Speaking of the paranormal, anyone know about/remember about Time Traveller, John Titor? I just learned about this dude yesterday, and frankly his tale freaks me out.

Can´t believe people actually thought it was true :blink: Time traveling to the past is one thing to the future is another thing totally diferent a single machine and that small is simply not possible, he had a nice car tho :lol:

Back