I changed mine around a little bit... :wanker

Attachments

• kellywallpaper__Medium_.JPG
    kellywallpaper__Medium_.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 89
  • kellywallpaper__Medium_.JPG
    kellywallpaper__Medium_.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 93
I *love* it. I haven't used IE (or anything else) in months.

You should try Mozilla Firebird. It has all of the (browser) features of Netscape, and more, with half the bloat. I've been using it (and epiphany) for quite some time. I used Netscape exclusively in the 4.x era, but nowadays it just can't hold up IMHO.

I have the comic in question also lol. Not sure where it is but I know I have it.

This is what I'm using right now but it changes constantly. I'm really looking for a good pulp fiction wallpaper. All the pics I see are the same old crap.

Attachments

• wallpaper_black800x600.jpg
    wallpaper_black800x600.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 91
  • wallpaper_black800x600.jpg
    wallpaper_black800x600.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 92
Here comes the bandwith hit lol:

currentdesk.jpg

I don't like the picture that much, I'd have prefered a much more accurate depiction of usada, but it seems to be impossible to get a picture of a bunny girl on the internet without it being all risque or blatantly perverted.

Edit: actually that picture isn't entirely accurate, I've changed windowblinds since then so that I can actually read some of the text instead of it being black text on dark purple bars lol.

Edit: and wow, I really need to stop using paint to take pictures of my desktop, it makes things look horrible lol.

Heres mine, non video game related though. Amazing band btw.

Attachments

• currentdesk.jpg
    currentdesk.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 115
  • currentdesk.jpg
    currentdesk.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 113
Back