Things I have for sale

Originally posted by FAKK2@ Thu, 2006-01-05 @ 06:12 PM

$800 Metal Slug 5 Classic Edition English AES new from the NeoStore. Collectors Condition, brand new with poster, flyer, and Classic Edition insert and sticker unused and still in the stayflat packaging. Collectors only please. Price will not drop on this game. I am interested in Neo Geo AES trades as well for this pricy little gem.

pricy indeed. :eek:

"pricy indeed."

Yup same price you would have to pay www.neo-geo.com from Shawn if he even had 1 new left to sell. 2 years from now it will be around $1k. So you can buy it now and save money, or you can sitback, and complain about it's price and watch it's price go up up and up over the years , I wont talk about this again either as my price on that game is firm and I will not debate about how much it costs... Im only selling it on here because www.neo-geo.com's forums have too many young kids who stand around and bitch about SNK's prices. I dont need thier advice on how I collect games, nor do I care. I'm just here to sell some stuff I no longer need sitting around my house.

Originally posted by FAKK2@Fri, 2006-01-06 @ 10:00 AM

Im only selling it on here because www.neo-geo.com's forums have too many young kids who stand around and bitch about SNK's prices.

I think you meant to type "elitist pricks". I post there, but only in the Unrelated forum as that place is full of losers. If I do ever sell something and post it there I have two or three jerks complaining that the price is too high when they have no intention of buying in the first place.

I see nothing wrong with your price on MS5. It's hard to come by and will only appreciate in value over time. So enough of my rambling.

FREE BUMP!

Back