Thinking of getting a white saturn

Originally posted by jeff-20@Nov 26, 2003 @ 03:58 AM

You guys all want it because you think white is better than black! You just can't stand to see a Black saturn get ahead. You and "the Man" have been trying to keep the Black saturn down since it first came out!

Both white and black model suck gray is cooler :thumbs-up:

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!! haha....I wrote an essay about how black ppl are putting down white ppl. I wrote it at like 3-4 in the morning when I couldn't sleep and the idea popped into my head. If anyone wants to see it I think I still have it around here sumwhere.........just PM me

I love the gray controller. The start button is blue. Best pad though is the skeleton pad, hands down.

WHITE POWER!!!!!!!! haha....I wrote an essay about how black ppl are putting down white ppl. I wrote it at like 3-4 in the morning when I couldn't sleep and the idea popped into my head. If anyone wants to see it I think I still have it around here sumwhere.........just PM me

dude... no.

The Victor Saturns are grey...

The RG-JX1 is based off the original board revision and the RG-JX2 is the same board revision as the white Saturn...

~Krelian

If I made a plastic mold of the saturn in various colors.... say, a yellow or blue replacement case. Do you think you might buy one? Would there be enough sales to make it financially feasible?

would I buy one? Probably, if it looked like the original cases, but you offered white, and other colors.

Would it be financially feasible, you'd have to charge so much to make it feasible that I don't think I'd buy one lol.

ya, that'd be cool but like rabbit said.....you'd have to charge a lot to make it financially feasable. If you could get that little saturn logo painted on there perfectly....I would pay a decent penny for 1.

Originally posted by BJammzz@Nov 30, 2003 @ 10:59 PM

ya, that'd be cool but like rabbit said.....you'd have to charge a lot to make it financially feasable. If you could get that little saturn logo painted on there perfectly....I would pay a decent penny for 1.

No! Fuck you, BJammzz and your fugging "white power" shiddle!

I wouldn't sell you one of these theoretical cases unless you stood in the "colorless folks" line and waited until everyone else got one first.

:slap

Now, take a catfly, you fuggin cumdodger!

:catfly <-- cat fly

It's those race power essay writers! Even if you owned a black and white TV, they'd find a way to bring you on the Jerry Springer show to complain about it!

Gratuitous cat fly: :catfly

Back