This is only a future plan...for killing a dog

CHE

Ban Hammered
Hi !

I live in a building, on the fourth floor, and on the second floor there is shity dog barking continuosly all the day and night. So, one of this days, I´m going to kill the repulsive animal with a poisoned donuts, putting it in front of its door. Is a good idea, isn´t it ? I only have to choose the correct poison, sometimes, I think it´s better to kill it quickly, others, I think that a slow letal poison is the best option... huuum... this is going to be fun, and days of peace a quiet silence are going to come to home sweet home.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Maybe you should try to talk to it's owner before you bloodily murder anything.

Once I went to this small island in Scotland and there was this eighty year old guy in there selling 'the wild stuff' to kids. He started talking to me and my mate (who were quite scared by the whole in-bred remote island thing- anyone seen the Wicker Man?), telling us things like 'I'm a fisherman by trade, when I catch a big one I like to get the shotgun out and teach the bastard some respect' (he was sat with a plastic bag full of headless rainbow trout in the pub).. He also told us when he was a kid he had this paper round where a dog always barked at him, so one day he filled a sausage with broken glass and put it through the letterbox, then he rode off listening to the screams of the poor thing.

Anyways, hope that doesn't give you any ideas.. The dogs only doing what's natural to it and what it's been taught to do. You should kill the owner, chances are he's more deserving.

Well... the dog is not culpable, but now, after a year, I´m completely cracy and I hate that animal a lot. The owners are a bunch of desconsiderate people, and they say they won´t put a muzzle to the dog, they love their dirty creature too much... so, I´ll kill the problem. I would kill the owners too... but I can´t
sad.gif
, well... maybe they like donuts too... huuum...

On the other hand, I wouldn´t hurt fishes or other animals only for pleasure, that is sick. I have two hamsters and really love them, but they are quiet all the day, and they don´t disturb the neighbourhood. I can´t sleep, I can´t study, I can´t hear nothing except the dog !!!

smile.gif

CHE, Im ashamed of you! Dont you even TRY or THINK about doing that! Too many assholes like that as it is! You hurt the dog because of you... how would you like it if someone kills something of you off because they dont like it? Or maybe just kill your car...

Listen 2 things to try. 1 contact your landlord, he HAS to respond otherwise you can take him to court.

2: if it happens during night, call the cops.

But the landlord one should do. If all else fails, take the neighbors to court. Either way your case is solved...

They are the landlords..., and don´t pay attention to our reasons... cops... they couldn´t care less about anything here... huuum... nope, I´m going to finish the dog •__• . Really, I´m looking for a reason to hurt to whole family.

Originally posted by CHE@June 28 2002,08:52

They are the landlords..., and don´t pay attention to our reasons... cops... they couldn´t care less about anything here... huuum... nope, I´m going to finish the dog •__• . Really, I´m looking for a reason to hurt to whole family.

oh man... ???

It sound like you've got some real issues CHE.

Maybe you should consider moving if you think the only answer is to hurt these people.

I'm really hoping you're making this all up... ???

It's that hot Hispanic blood I bet.. But seriously, I hope your tongue is in your cheek here.

Nope, I´m waiting the returning to lab, in 9 July to choose the apropiate substance for the donuts
biggrin.gif

Well buddy i know what your going through. I wen through that about 8 months ago and I too thought about killing the damn dog, but i figured the dog wasnt really at fault. So I'd get even with the dog, mind you i wasnt alone in this, there were a few of us who would get in the action. Well simply put any time the dog would bark in the middle of the night we would egg the damn house. Did it work? You bet it did, doesnt take a genius to figure out that your house gets egged everytime your dog barks, now i sleep in peace.

Originally posted by actripxl@June 28 2002,10:40

Well buddy i know what your going through. I wen through that about 8 months ago and I too thought about killing the damn dog, but i figured the dog wasnt really at fault. So I'd get even with the dog, mind you i wasnt alone in this, there were a few of us who would get in the action. Well simply put any time the dog would bark in the middle of the night we would egg the damn house. Did it work? You bet it did, doesnt take a genius to figure out that your house gets egged everytime your dog barks, now i sleep in peace.

lmao...this is a perfect alternative...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mal@June 28 2002,16:43

Just keep in mind CHE that everything that goes around comes around.

Hmm, karma will catch you. Maybe one day a shark will eat you because you were annoying it by farting in it's sea. Then you'll be sorry.

Originally posted by Myname@June 29 2002,03:18

Hmm, karma will catch you. Maybe one day a shark will eat you because you were annoying it by farting in it's sea. Then you'll be sorry.

You reckon?
tongue.gif

I dont belive police dont do anthing, if thats the case and landlord DOESNT do anything, Hire a lawyer and take them to court. Youd get action and possibly something in return. And trust me it WOULD work at no cost to you as theyd have to pay lawyer and court costs.

For shame....
sad.gif

You do realize that if you are caught carrying out your plan, this post of yours could be admissable if a legal case is brought against you. The owners of the dog could sue you, and you could be charged with cruelty to animals.

(sorry if I sound like Joe Friday, just pointing out what could possibly happen)

There are other ways to take care of the problem, try exhausting all options before you go kill something....geez.....

ever think about trying animal control?

You mentioned its the landlords dog. Are they the actual owners or is it another individual or corp.? Is there a management company? If either of these scenarios is the case, then their name and address should be posted somewhere around the building. You would then have the option to go to them to resolve the issue.

Back