Thunderforce V exits to CD player

I just burned a Thunderforce V ISO+MP3 rip I downloaded, burned it to CD, everything seemed fine. I played it for some time using the swap trick (with Virtua Fighter if that makes a difference) by inserting it (Saturn goes to CD player), inserting VF, resetting and swapping - booted fine. But when I hit start game it just exited to the CD player! ARGHL! How do I stop this from happening? I tried again and it returned as well, albeit at a later stage :-(

I had this problem on the same game when I started to use the swap trick. I don't really see how you swap, those problems happened when I tried to save one action and did only :

- put original

- replace the original by the CD-R

instead of :

- put the CDR

- replace by the original

- put the CDR

Antipasta, the problem is that somehow the game can't play the audiotracks.

That swap through the cdplayer is fine.. (if u start with the CDR and swap it on the cdplayer).

Are you sure you haven't burned the ISO only?

cool, thanks for replying to this old topic guys! My Saturn died yesterday so it doesnt really matter now, but I indeed only tried the single-swap method, and yes I had the audio tracks on it. When I get a new Saturn I'll try the 'normal' swap method again to see if it works.

It's sad for your Saturn 🙁 I noticed this topic only yesterday because I check rarely Tech Help Forum 🙂 I saw your problem and remembered those I had 2-3 years ago when I tried single swap method. I worked rarely and needed a Saturn CD with a TOC closed to the CDR game.

Back