Tictactoe for saturn

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DBOY

Website
derrick.sobodash.com
I was going to say something about it earlier but I figured my download just got mangled and internet explorer wasn't un-caching the link.

SkankinMonkey

Website
Visit site
d00d, its our first fake saturn app! vaporware!!!

j/k

good luck with tic tac toe, just hope someone makes another paper rock scissors, like yakyuken special.

Reinhart

Website
membres.lycos.fr
Shame on me !!

I should have verifying if the fle was corrct before posting.

Everything shouldbe ok now ...

I guess my ftp client is in fault :|

(I will punish myself by not using the saturn for 3 weeks !)

AmyGrrl

Website
Visit site
Have a question... ? .... is this for using on the Pro Action Replay... or can it be burned to CD... because I can't read the bin file with any program... IsoBuster or WinISO... if it's for Pro Action replay... then I can't test this file...

AmyGrrl

Website
Visit site
ok... well I took the 2 files in the ZIP... and made a standard ISO... then added my SFIII bootstrap to it... and it boot in ssf.exe fine... but it look pretty crappy.... not going to waste a CD for it...

Djidjo

Website
djidjobanjo.free.fr
Hey Reinhart, doing Saturn Programming myself, I'm VERY interested in your "tictactoe" game.

1. Could you make an ISO of it ?

2. More important : do you mind releasing the sources ?

Thanks !

Djidjo

antime

Extra Hard Mid Boss
Website
www.iki.fi
I finally got arount to testing this with a Commlink setup. It displays this and then crashes.

antime

Extra Hard Mid Boss
Website
www.iki.fi
It's not easy to get things working on an emulator to work on real hardware. (Depends on the emu, of course.) Not having played around with any Saturn emulators nor with SGL, I'd recommend making sure you initialize everything and not depend on any "magic" values that may or may not be present. For instance I assume that the main memory is zeroed out in the emu, but you can't rely on that being true on the Saturn. The Action Replay may also leave the hardware in a state not expected by your program.

Look at it in a positive way, at least you got something to display on the screen, which is more than I've been able to do yet.