Time Gal

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
IceMan2k asked me to choose a Sega CD game. Out of my random hat, I choose Time Gal (JAP). Has anyone played this game? If so, what are you impressions? Like? Don't like? Confused?
biggrin.gif

Left, left, right, attack, right, down. <_<

I hate FMV games, but this one in particular is interesting! The gal is very nice
wink.gif
, the animation is excellent and the size of the video is quite big for the Sega CD. You won't stop laughing at this girl's adventures
laugh.gif

Originally posted by Tony Skyrunner@Apr 9, 2003 @ 11:31 AM

...the animation is excellent...

I'd have to disagree. The animation in this game was sub-par. It was way too choppy for me. The game was pretty hard though, offering no grace-time for each decision you must make.

no fmv games offer grace time for your discision making

at least when you get annihalted in time gal the death sequences are entertaining

personally...

i play it for the panty shots

Originally posted by JCTango+Apr 9, 2003 @ 05:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JCTango @ Apr 9, 2003 @ 05:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tony Skyrunner@Apr 9, 2003 @ 11:31 AM

...the animation is excellent...

I'd have to disagree. The animation in this game was sub-par. It was way too choppy for me. The game was pretty hard though, offering no grace-time for each decision you must make. [/b][/quote]

For the Sega CD
wink.gif
Frame rate is usually not very high in FMV games for Sega CD, but I think Time Gal's animation was ok. Well, that's what I can remember, because it's been a while since I last played it. And yes, it was difficult. But like in Dragon's Lair and other FMV games, when you replay a level a hundred times it's just routine. Does anyone remember if there was a mirror mode?

ok. I bought into all the hype over how charming this game was...

I got it on ebay, and I HATED it! I have to be honest: I love the idea, but it is not even playable and it embarrasses me in regard to the potential of the Sega CD unit. I would never recommend it.

Back