Tony Hawk Rips Off Jet Set Radio?

WHAT THE HELL?!

Meh.. Who really gives a shit about THPS.. The last good one was THPS2. IT's been the same damn game ever since..

Not only are they just rehashing everything now, but they're also ripping off everything.

Of course, watch every fanboy be like:

"WHOA! This graffiti tagging is awesome!"

"You do know that all they did was rip-off Jet Set Radio..."

"What's that?"

"It's only one of the most innovative games ever. Sega created it."

"Oh well, Sega sucks, so it's not worth my time."

Just leave it to Sega to release something new, fresh, and innovative, and have no one notice. Then have someone else rip it off, and then everyone notices and falls in love...

What a great world we live...

Eh, who cares? I don't see it as a direct rip anyway, but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Well, I will probobly be buying this game, as i did every other tony hawk game. I just wish they had a more "realistic" skating game. But everyone that i tell that too is like, then that would be boring! No sir, i don't like it.

But untill then, Tony hawk is all i got.

The other tony hawks have tagging contest but they dont spray paint any neat designs in competition if you do a move on a area its tagged your color the other player can tag over you if they score more points in your area . The tags in past games have been simple red or bluee colors . I like the tony hawk games alot (hud a thunk it ?)

But yeah jet set radio is the O.G

Originally posted by Shitface@Jul 22, 2004 @ 11:01 AM

Well, I will probobly be buying this game, as i did every other tony hawk game. I just wish they had a more "realistic" skating game. But everyone that i tell that too is like, then that would be boring! No sir, i don't like it.

But untill then, Tony hawk is all i got.

Try GrindSession. Still not realistic, but a lot more down to earth in general and much harder to play.

You realise it had to happen. What else can you add to a skating game? A dating simulator? You know that just might work...

It has been the same game since two. They've all been mere expansions, and this is no different.

It surprises me that people actually buy this shite. I get a anal at my best mate when he buys crap pirated games (partly out of disgust; but mostly spite) ;) But when you buy crap original?

It means more banality for games as a whole. Same with movies. And books. And TV. And...:rant

Back