Transformers post

yeah the good ole cartoons is right. Man, I was watching some tv in the afternoon early last week and, my god. sheesh. There is such garbage on for kids these days, no REAL cartoons like GI Joe , transformers, or voltron, or anything. All the stuff on there now sucks. It is soo sad, We had all the good cartoons, mask was awesome. Remember COPS... wow that was crappy. How about that Videogame power show (not gamepro with gay host j roth or something.) I'm talking about the other one with the gay cartoon with the guy from wizards and warriors and the tomatoe, from whatever game. and A basketball guy from arch rivals. I think. Let me know if anyone remembers this videogame show.

----------------------------------------------------------

SEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some how i think the new cartoons are more for brainwashing or something ( mabey more the "something")-- why do the characters have to look so distorted and disgusting -- they are not cute

i know cartoon were used to sell shit in the past in the good ol days but at least the characters looked human or like real animals

look at the powder puff girls or that show with the baby with the mal deformed football head or rugratts (they are all mutants (im not talking about cartoons that should be watched by adults )

whats with todays cartoons - why so grotesque

Actually I thought that wasn't too bad of a version of all your base. I'm a big Transformers fan, it was worth it pulling it down off 56k. The new action cartoons these days pale in comparison to the old school stuff like Voltron, GI Joe, GoBots, Transformers, He-Man. Oh well, I've got the dvd set of season one of transformers to watch once in awhile, hopefully I'll be getting season 2 for christmas
smile.gif
. They are something you might want to check out if you're a transformers fan.

Does anyone know what the name of the Anime show was that aired on UPN network for a few seasons a couple of years back (5-10 years)...It involved a teenage kid that pioleted a mech and fought others in space that had mechs too... It wasn't Gundum, but something else.

White Mech, Had a sword if i remember correctly, but not the same as the plasma one in Gundam. It could cut through all sorts of things, sorry for being so vague but it used to come on sunday mornings once a week and I just can't remember much about it clearly.

It seemed he used to launch from earh on a large ramp or something?? Does anybody know what i'm talking about?

EDIT: ANSWER IS TEKNOMAN (his sister dies, his twin brother is his enemy, poor guy)

Back