Ys 1 English Patch

Translating Ys 1 v0.763

Heya. Is this still being worked on ? Any plans on translating the other games and volume 2 ? Been dreaming of a complete English Falcom Classics since the 90s ^^

Thanks Murzik for your job :)

Unfortunately, I found a problem as mentioned on the screenshots, picking up the ruby at Solomon's temple crashes the game. However, I am using version 0.761, I don't understand...
So if you can watch please, thanks :)

Icône de validation par la communauté

Attachments

• 00000001.png
    00000001.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 130
  • 00000000.png
    00000000.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 147
Thanks @Murzik for your job :)

Unfortunately, I found a problem as mentioned on the screenshots, picking up the ruby at Solomon's temple crashes the game. However, I am using version 0.761, I don't understand...
So if you can watch please, thanks :)
You are welcome :) Thanks for playing with this translation. Mentioned bug was already fixed, but not released yet, so, here it is. As of v0.763 - game is completely playable from beginning to end. Untranslated only ys books in inventory screen and endgame story titles. And also it lacks text formatting here and there later ingame.

You are welcome :) Thanks for playing with this translation. Mentioned bug was already fixed, but not released yet, so, here it is. As of v0.763 - game is completely playable from beginning to end. Untranslated only ys books in inventory screen and endgame story titles. And also it lacks text formatting here and there later ingame.
Thanks a lot ! Do you want me to tell you if I find any untranslated dialogues apart from the ones you mentioned ?

Awesome. I had a couple treasure chests, that when I tried to open them, the game would freeze. I thought it was just my setup (USA Saturn, Satiator). Can’t wait to continue progress, now. Thanks!!!

Back