Translation projects...

I have to investigate a few more and as soon as things will be clearer I will release all the info.

Did you notice I've drawn the font myself ? :ph34r:

and it currently lacks all punctuations :blush:

I use Feidian to alter the font (awesome tool)

Interested by the first modified files ??

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Fri, 2004-11-26 @ 12:31 PM

I would like to see the Shining scenarios translated, but I hear they are all-but impossable.

[post=124520]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm not gonna say anything other than it is possible.

Good to hear, now get cracking. Hell, large amounts of it are already translated for you on the net. :p

lol ya, go get er' done. I'll make a shrine to you in my room, and in the street for all the sexy women to gawk at, lol.

I'm another guy who would LOVE to play Princess Crown. The only reason I haven't already is because of the language barrier. Good luck Reinhart, let me know if I can help.

I'd kill for a translation for Madou Monogatari or Waku Waku Puyo Puyo Dungeon.

Princess Crown is also something I want to try out once. Oh, and you might want to use SSF 0.06 alpha 4 or 0.07 proto r12, they are both better then the ver you are using (0.07 r12 only works if your CPU supports SSE2)

Originally posted by link343@Sun, 2004-12-19 @ 12:28 AM

The #1 Saturn Translation everyone wants is Policenauts. Right?

[post=126020]Quoted post[/post]​

That's my number one, by far. If I had any skills with that kind of stuff, I'd help Artemio Urbino with his script dump of Policenauts. I've wanted to play Princess Crown as well.

Originally posted by Reinhart@Tue, 2004-11-23 @ 11:12 AM

I have to investigate a few more and as soon as things will be clearer I will release all the info.

Did you notice I've drawn the font myself ? :ph34r:

and it currently lacks all punctuations :blush:

I use Feidian to alter the font (awesome tool)

Hey Reinhart, thanks :)

I'm always glad to know it's helping people. If you have any suggestions (other than a GUI) let me know, I'm open to ideas for improving it. (Preferably PM me on here, over AIM, or use the Sourceforge board for FEIDIAN, I'm not at SegaXtreme too often anymore...)

Back