Turbo CD Images

"Servers being shut down for good, I'm getting sick of the maintenance required for this and my bandwidth going to crap."

"Ok well since every reply I have gotten on here has said for me to keep the ftp going, thats what i'm going to do."

"421 Sega Xtreme is not welcome on this server."

"I doubt you'll see my ftp again."

"Systematic Server »Server gone private"

"Help your fellow gamer"

If you're not going to be consistent about how you run your server, I consider it a waste of my time to locate stuff, obtain it, and upload it. It's as simple as that - I'm not angry at you, nor do I question your authority to run your server. The fact is that right now I don't know what your policy really is in regard to accounts, ratios, or anything else (being that it's scattered across several threads and is now apparently private), and I don't plan to waste my time uploading if I don't know that I'm actually "helping my fellow gamer".

you would be but the way it is, peopel that I want accessing the site have to be members from the site, so i know who they are.

That's fine, I suppose. Are there any particular titles or image format you want, or should I just grab what I can find?

Whatever you can find basically. If all goes well and people stop screwing with me, i'll let anyone access the ftp again, but for now, its members only.

Ratamahatta,

I have some turbo games...but I am having trouble ripping them properly...do you have any suggestions for me to rip them properly? I will be getting some more games from people I trade with.

Do I have to rip using cdrwin? Discjuggler?

If you have any advice about ripping, let me know and I will help upload to your ftp.

I don't own 3d0 so I don't really know much about it (yet) nor have any games :(

Just out of curiousity ratamahatta...how many turbo games you got? I think you're the only one around here that I know of that has turbo/pc engine other than myself.

Kyosuke75

To rip turbo cd / duo properly, use clone cd and make a backup. al the file sthat it produces, add to a rar file. easiest way.

I got about 5 turbo games. wanna try and get more.

just for the record ratamatahattta clone cd is SHIT for Duo games....that is it....CDRwin for Duo/PCE only......Clone is 2 #### picky for everyone to use and cdrwin does just as good of a job, and better when it comes to PCE....

Back