Under Defeat

I bought it. It's completely awesome, probably my favorite shooter on the DC right now, and has a fantastic oldschool feel coupled with incredibly detailed graphics. I've had the game since release and I've already put nearly 20 hours into it. This is not like the last few semi-lackluster shooters that have come out for the DC, instead it's one of the best shooters in years. Highly recommended, and a great exit for the DC if this is indeed the last game.

I find difficult to move sideways when there are bullets everywhere (half stage boss of the third level anyone ? :p)

I like it, but I feel that it misses a little something to be the megahit everyone awaits ...

On these good words, I'm going back to Radiant Silvergun :D

this game is really good. it took some time getting used to, but once that's done, it is excellent. this was the last game to be released for the dreamcast, being released march 2, 2006. not a bad way to end the production. :)

The DVD case is sexy. There should've been more DC games using them.

I've heard some people complaining about hitbox size... it's actually very small. The games pauses the game for a short moment right when you're hit, and in 100% of the time I can see how I retardly flew right into an innocent bulled.

Back