• Rise from your gwave!

Update on SSSDK

Discussion in 'Rico's Saturn SDK' started by Red Ring Rico, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Red Ring Rico

Red Ring Rico Mid Boss

Here's the thing. I started a new job three weeks ago and I have a lot less time than before. This isn't me announcing the end of my involvement with the Saturn and homebrew. Just letting everyone know why I've been even more silent than normal. Moving into a new place also meant that I have had no Internet connection for the past week. Using my smartphone right now and it's a pain to write this on the train. I'm also going to be taking part in DC JAM 2016 this September, which will slow things down, too. It sucks because I was starting work on the CD block and found some really useful examples on the Yabause wiki that allowed me to check the disc type, still haven't read any data; had to step up my packing for moving at the time.

2. vbt

vbt Staff Member

well, you'll be back soon :) good luck with DC JAM 2016 !!!

Red Ring Rico likes this.
  3. SegaSaturnShrine

SegaSaturnShrine New Member

Take care of getting your life in order, moving and starting a new job is an awful lot to take on at once. The Saturn homebrew scene can wait :)

Red Ring Rico likes this.
  4. vbt

vbt Staff Member

gcc sh2 6.2 is on the way for saturn ?

5. Red Ring Rico

Red Ring Rico Mid Boss

Yup. I decided to bump the versions up. Though, the Windows builds aren't playing ball at the moment.

I'm still working on the DC JAM entry, too. My job also has me bound up, especially with the influx of ship dates that have occurred in the last two months. Hopefully, I'll get a bit of time at the end of the year to at least attempt to do some more Saturn-related things =D.