Used Dreamcast games.

Shenmue: 4 disc "special edition" I assume, it comes with the Shenmue Passport for the DC. This game is in perfect condition, comes with it's 4 Disc jewelcase, all 4 discs are scratch free. Only problem with this game is that it does NOT have it's instruction manual, or the purple Passport booklet.

Price: $15 shipped (US only)

Carrier: Disc is scratch free, great condition. Comes with it's original jewelcase, and does NOT have it's instruction booklet. Has a "USED" sticker on the back where the barcode is.

Price: $8 shipped (US only)

Iron Aces: Disc has a few scuffs, but otherwise in good condition. Again, missing it's instruction booklet, and in it's original jewelcase.. jewelcase has a couple of fractures on the front door.

Price:$8 shipped (US only)

Starlancer: I have no idea what kind of game this is, I've never heard of it. Disc is kinda scuffed, no jewelcase, no booklet. Disc only, but I'll put it in a slimline jewelcase for shipping.

Price: $5 shipped (US only)

Ecco the Dolphin: Complete, disc is scratch free, immaculate jewelcase. Has a "USED" sticker on the back where the barcode is.

Price: $9 shipped. (US Only)

These games are up for grabs. I put the prices on there because the rules dictate it so. I will accept offers, so don't be shy, just throw them at me. Paypal preferred.

Back