V-Saturn bios

Thank you vbt :)

Borisz (aka DruidII I think) did it again, he grabbed the Hi-Saturn file and provide it without any credits in the file. I don't know why he didn't understand me...

Originally posted by myersxxx@Thu, 2006-07-27 @ 11:39 PM

Thank you vbt  :)

Borisz (aka DruidII I think)
[post=147277]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure they look to have the same looping IPs in the same address class.

Sure, you deserve some credits as nobody else did HI Saturn BIOS rip. :(

Originally posted by myersxxx@Thu, 2006-07-27 @ 11:39 PM

Borisz (aka DruidII I think) did it again, he grabbed the Hi-Saturn file and provide it without any credits in the file. I don't know why he didn't understand me...

[post=147277]Quoted post[/post]​

Because he's a jerk, and he always was ...

Sure, don't you want your email and your home address attached to the files? Just in case SEGA wants to know too.

But your comments make me feel that you dumped the bios files not so you can share them but so you can get a name for yourself. I think you put too much pride in a work from which only a very small handful of people benefit. Try picking up a chick with catchphrases like, "hey, I dumped the Hi-Saturn BIOS, want to hang out with me?" and you'll see what I mean.

With that said, I would've put up your name somewhere if you would've asked instead of exploding on me.

Runik said:
Because he's a jerk, and he always was ...

I also crossdress, like it when women hit me, wear cheap cologne, and use Colgate to brush my teeth. Ooooooooh~ I am such a horrible person.

Druid II said:
I also crossdress, like it when women hit me, wear cheap cologne, and use Colgate to brush my teeth. Ooooooooh~ I am such a horrible person.

My bad. Everybody knows that you're the nicest person on the whole internet.

Lets keep the flaming to a minimum (both sides), if you must please keep it to PM or email, just keep it out of the threads. :security:

So Druid II = Borisz eh?

This would be the guy who tried an exploit on the old boards... why didn't someone say earlier?

No worries, and normally it's not much a problem. This particular conflict I don't see dying soon however, so killing it quickly is probably best.

Back