Vandalization

haha, dumbass ppl......I am sure sumone has told them by now though

*edit* *thinks of ideas....* I think I should do this to a church here...maybe they will think it a copy cat....ot the same guy. "we have come to the conclusion that "famicom" is sum sort of a religious cult based on terrorism and anti-abortion. Please report any "famicom" sightings to us please, thank you"

Supposedly they also used lots of orange paint to throw onto someones car. Some people have suggested maybe a link to mario sunshine and the fact he has to go around and clean it up............

I wonder what these people were dressed like?

Red Mario caps and PowerGloves?

Now people should start blaming news broadcast about video game based violence that contributes to violence.

lol tindo... they were all chanting "MARIO,,, Mario"...lol

what a story....

someone should spraypaint SX on a church, see where they go with that...lol j/k

:smash :banana :bow :drool:

The only N64 Ad I ever saw was the Zelda: OOT one.......'Will you save the girl....or fight like one' i think it said???? :unsure: (sorry...this was in the UK incase you were wondering! :p)

Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Sep 6, 2003 @ 11:34 PM

Ah yes the old alienate a whole gender from buying it Zelda:OOT ad campaign. I remember that.

lol :lol:

I wish they would actually start marketing games towards girls.

I'm tired of my wife and all her girl friends giving us a hard time about games.

She does do some gaming though like the occasional puzzle or music game

Originally posted by axelblazeadam+Sep 6, 2003 @ 11:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(axelblazeadam @ Sep 6, 2003 @ 11:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Ah yes the old alienate a whole gender from buying it Zelda:OOT ad campaign. I remember that. [/b]

Well its not really alienating a gender... since its a common expression and even so the majority of chicks don't play games.

<!--QuoteBegin-racketboy
@Sep 6, 2003 @ 12:53 AM

I'm tired of my wife and all her girl friends giving us a hard time about games.

[/quote]

it would be hard marketing a game towards girls without alienating 90+% of the gaming market (straight guys). What guys would've bought DOA xtreme beach volleyball if it featured Zack and Leon playing in *shrudders* skimpy speedos? And what if they bounced? :puke:

But sheesh...women... how can they not get games? Its either they have 0 attention span or no coordination or just can't comprehend jack. Do they not know that if they liked games their hotness factor would go up by 10 as the majority of guys would love that and jump all over them? sheesh.

Imagine if a chick could keep up with you at most games and even (from time to time) win? :drool:

but no instead they're always :blah :rant :wub:

leading me to :sleep: :damn: :wanker

and want to :slap them and yell :eek:wned

women = :looney

---Ammut - just can't get enough of these damn smilies

Originally posted by Ammut+Sep 6, 2003 @ 10:06 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Sep 6, 2003 @ 10:06 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by axelblazeadam@Sep 6, 2003 @ 11:34 PM

Ah yes the old alienate a whole gender from buying it Zelda:OOT ad campaign. I remember that.

Well its not really alienating a gender... since its a common expression and even so the majority of chicks don't play games.

<!--QuoteBegin-racketboy
@Sep 6, 2003 @ 12:53 AM

it would be hard marketing a game towards girls without alienating 90+% of the gaming market (straight guys). What guys would've bought DOA xtreme beach volleyball if it featured Zack and Leon playing in *shrudders* skimpy speedos? And what if they bounced? :puke:

But sheesh...women... how can they not get games? Its either they have 0 attention span or no coordination or just can't comprehend jack. Do they not know that if they liked games their hotness factor would go up by 10 as the majority of guys would love that and jump all over them? sheesh.

Imagine if a chick could keep up with you at most games and even (from time to time) win? :drool:

but no instead they're always :blah :rant :wub:

leading me to :sleep: :damn: :wanker

and want to :slap them and yell :eek:wned

women = :looney

---Ammut - just can't get enough of these damn smilies [/b][/quote]

That makes two of us! :D

Back