videogame rage stories

muffinman943

Ban Hammered
I just kicked the DC drive door of my DC while it was open, breaking it. During a Knuckles mission in Sonic Adventure 2. Tell me what you have done

Oh yeah, I almost forgot

8f_1_b.JPG

Hah what a nerd.

The biggest thing i've done is I was playing mortal kombat on my SNES and i was on the last boss (I cant remember what it was, it was mk3) and I died and I got pissed off so I snapped my controller in half.

Hmmm... well, this is a little embarassing ^^;;;;

Playing King of Fighters 97 at the Game Center, I lost against the CPU and my stupid friends started telling me "you lost, you lost" and laughing (I never lose, that is why it bothered me...) and I got really really mad and... shouted and pulled the joystick so hard it got off the cabinet.

I haven't done anything like that since I was younger (though I came close whilst doing some of the combat sections on the new Prince of Persia).

Once I headbutted my Gameboy because I couldn't beat some guy on a WWF game, smashing all the screen in. I also remember scratching my face really badly in frustration on various occasions. Unsurprisingly, my parents thought I had severe mental problems as a child :lol:

Hahaha! Those stories are quite amusing. I've bent the Game and Watch-game Octopus when I was about 6 or 7; and it wasn't even mine. :devil

I've smashed alot of NES and SMS controllers to pieces. Broken a Gameboy... but now that I'm older none of that has happened for a long time, can't remember the most recent one. Maybe I just grew away from that behavoir or maybe it's because games are so easy nowadays?

muffinman, that didn't happen to be the knuckles mission where u have to go underwater and get sumthing (can't remember what it was, was in SA2 though) was it? That one was a bitch! made me stop playing the game, haha.

When i was small, i was playing teleroboxer on Virtuaboy. I lost and punched the virtuaboy and cracked the screen or rather eyepeice on it.

Another (not on topic) time i had a christmas stocking full of marbles. I was playing golf in my room with a bouncy ball and the Stocking as a club. I swang the stocking and it ripped open and marbles shot out everywhere. Most of them hit my tv and some cracked the screen. My dad didn't find out till about a year later. Luckily tough they didn't crack my PC monitor as it was right next to the tv.

haha, i wonder what cloud will say... "Once I saw my friend play playstation so i Jumped on it and it broke into tiny pieces"

Im sorry that im making fun of u cloud... But u never have responded 2 my emails

Originally posted by Pearl Jammzz@Feb 29, 2004 @ 04:08 PM

muffinman, that didn't happen to be the knuckles mission where u have to go underwater and get sumthing (can't remember what it was, was in SA2 though) was it? That one was a bitch! made me stop playing the game, haha.

You all suck. :)

The only truly hard A's in the game are Knuckles/Rouge's mission 2... gods, I hate those SO MUCH...

174 Emblems... >_> The only ones left are a few Hard Modes for Knux/Rouge, one Mission 4 for Rouge, All A's for both of them, and the Dark Chao Race...

Edit: ON topic:

Hard Campaign in Advance Wars 2 has three times made me throw my GBA onto the floor in sheer, mind-bending frustration.

Other than that, the worst I've done is a heated, quite vulgar tirade at my TV after realising I'd missed a Gold in a TimeSplitters 2 Arcade challenge by one second. >_>

I was mocking my buddy after a very rough, buzzerbeater win in NFL Blitz...

So he kinda picked me up and drove me through a table.

While I didn't actually do anything horrible, that's the worst it's ever turned out for me.

Now that is funny. :lol:

However, once while playing on the good ole c64 many years ago, I think I beat my brother at whatever it was that we were playing (or did something else to piss him off) and he didn't take it so well.

The c64 and TV were on a desk and my brother got up, punched me in the back really hard sending me nose first straight into the edge of the desk. Much blood and one broken nose later...

Only game to ever make me wing a controller was Star Wars on 32x. It was maybe the 3rd mission or so, I don't remember, but there was some blasts that were completely unavoidable. If you did your best, maybe you would win on occasion. That game was disappointing anyway

Back