Virtual Reality Concept

Speaking of old VR games anyone rember the Mech One? Here in chicago we had one in North Pier, for 5$ i belive. Oh the good old days.

i played that one :)

Pretty fun back in the day... There was a movie about that stuff too! Lawnmower man.

There was another movie also that implemented VR games to it... don't remember the name....(b/c it sucked hehe)

An awsome VR idea would to have just a comfortable full-body jumpsuit that you could easily move around in. Then you are connected by elastic cables to the cealing of a huge room with the same basic shape as where the vr game takes place. So like if your on a mountian or something, you have the cables on your back and kind of have like a big indoor mountian climbing type thing to get the real feel. You would be able to jump around every which way and bounce of the walls. Do some wall climes ala matrix. The VR world would just seem larger... This would be a possiblity, although an expensive as #### one.

Great minds DO think alike! That was exactly my idea as well! :)

'cept there'd be a trackball you'd run on... lol...so you will really get a work out! :)

wish they'd put these in the arcades... but they're too expensive right now.

Back