VMU Question

actually, if the battery was dead the vmu wouldn't do anything anymore.. but I'd guess the battery is about to die. just leave it that way, it's not really worth replacing the batteries.

the bios battery in the dc recharges from the dc being on

i agree with arakon the batteries are about to die

the only thing id recommend it removing the batteries when there flat, to prevent them causing problems by leaking inside the vmu

took the batteries out... still operates exactly the same... ie. images appear during games etc.

BTW wtf do chaos do? do u have to have raised one etc. to finish sonic adv?

Quote: from Shaneus on 3:35 am on Oct. 4, 2001

took the batteries out... still operates exactly the same... ie. images appear during games etc.

Yeah, the only time the batteries in the VMU are used is when the DC is off. When the DC is on, it gets it's power from the DC. So you don't need batteries in the VMU unless you plan on using it by itself, like playing a minigame. The only problem by not having batteries is the very annoying beep that the VMU emits when you turn the DC on.

CrowTRobo

thats easily fixed, all you need is a screw driver and a pair of wire cutters, just open it and cut the two wires going to the speaker (you might want to put some tape over the ends)

will clipping the speaker wires, disable sound totally??, I mean I hate the beep when it turns on, but i need it when I want to find chams in skies of arcadia

Back