Wanted: AR 4-in-1

Jaded God

Established Member
I am looking to buy an AR 4-in-1, I am looking to pay $15.00 for it, I know this may sound cheap but if anyone is willing to sell one to me for that much let me know... I can throw in some games or something too.

really googlefest? I am seeing em for like 30 on ebay... Lucky you

Welcome back by the way, I haven't seen you around in a while.. Where ya been?
smokin.gif

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jun 23, 2003 @ 06:57 PM

really googlefest? I am seeing em for like 30 on ebay... Lucky you

Welcome back by the way, I haven't seen you around in a while.. Where ya been?
smokin.gif

you sure the $30 isn't for the 4-in-1 plus aka 5-in-1?

that ones has the RAM, the regular 4-in-1 doesn't

yea I want the one with the ram the 4mb and 1 mb switch... I didnt know one had one and one didnt... Can you tell me which is which so I can make sure I get the right one Racket.

unfortuanately I got ripped on that very product on eBay (not to scare you )

I knew what I was looking for.

The guy showed a picture of a 4-in-1 Plus box, but what I received was the normal one w/o the RAM and the regular 4-in-1 box. I was ticked. Never got a refund either.

I ended up getting the correct one later and then selling the 4-in-1 here.

the one with the ram was the one that i got

but they dont realy work as promised

at that time my friend got one to and we seemed to be split on which features worked

mine worked for the import games and as an extra ram cart (for 1 meg games) but didt work as a memory card and as an game enhancer

my firend who got the same exact thing from the same exact person didnt work for imports- worked as a memory card and worked for 4 meg games and not 1

Jandaman himself
smile.gif

I will get one from you when I get about $8.00 more dollars
wink.gif

That way I can insure a 100% authenticate AR 4-in-1 plus.

:smash

After talking to Jandaman, i would say its a solid buy from his site. I spent $40+ on mine... I only wish i knew about his sight sooner.

Back