Wanted : Sega Master System

I figured I'd check here before bidding on one on ebay.

Anyway, I'm looking for a master system, model 1, with controllers.

I have a sega saturn to trade if anyone wants it, though it is 20 pin, and I have

Sonic 3D Blast and Myst for Saturn, sitting around here somewhere. Willing to pay for it as well.

Have you ever considered getting a master converter for your genesis? Or are you looking to collect a Master System or play master system games on the "real deal?"

looking for the real deal, just to keep my collection of systems growing
biggrin.gif

I have a Sega Master system I wouldn't mind getting rid of, but it doesn't have any actually Master System controlers (i use Genesis pads) and its rather busted up (got it that way). System works, but its been a few years (3? lol) since i used the system last. How do I sell what model of Master System it is?

well, the model 1 has the card slot, and its boxy, the model II is more sleek (rounded corners) and it has no card input... you can find pictures of both models online pretty easily. How is it 'busted up' , like chunks missing from it?

One here. Great condition, no controllers (I also use Mega Drive (Gensis) controllers). However it's a UK machine. If thats a downer. It's a model 1, has the card slot (though I've never personally used it), and has Hang On, and Safari Hunt built in.

well, the model 1 has the card slot, and its boxy, the model II is more sleek (rounded corners) and it has no card input... you can find pictures of both models online pretty easily. How is it 'busted up' , like chunks missing from it?

I suppose itfs a model 1 then, as I have a card slot, a card, and a busted (but functional) set of 3D Glasses. The only have I ever owned for it was a Safari Hunt/Hang On combo cart. Although I could have sworn i got another game with it, a shooter that used the 3D glasses.

Back