Was anybody else disappointed by Bomberman Online

racketboy

Established Member
I still think it's a good game, but it seems a lot slower and less exciting than some of the past releases like the Saturn one.

Anybody else agree?

I love Bomberman Online
ph34r.gif
It is no saturn version, but it has different modes that are new and fresh/original.

I used to play it everyday online back when the servers were still around.

:flamethrower:

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jul 11, 2003 @ 03:37 AM

I love Bomberman Online
ph34r.gif
It is no saturn version, but it has different modes that are new and fresh/original.

that's very true -- it does have some very cool modes

It just feels like speed was sacraficed for the 3D look

Yes your exactly right, I now remember... That was my only gripe!

When I first played it, I thought the same thing and almost chucked it against the wall...

But, after playing it for an extensive period of time you get quite used to it and all the fun modes just make the game shine
smile.gif

I say just give it a little longer racketboy... You might grow to like it. I find it is only good for multiplayer really though, I mean it is a bomberman game after all
tongue.gif

Man this game peeved me off, I ran and got it as soon as I played saturn bomberman as I love that game and was very much dissapointed. The speed just isn't there anymore. Granted... it looked prettier and had online servers but the core part of the game (In my opinion anyway) was gone. I did learn to like it more over time and yadda yadda but I don't see the point in trying to like it when I can just pop in Saturn bomberman and freakking love it
smile.gif

---Ammut

Originally posted by Jaded God@Jul 10, 2003 @ 10:37 PM

I love Bomberman Online
ph34r.gif

no its dial up as well. the servers are shut off if you just tried to connect recently.

Umm tell me where I said it didn't work with dial-up??? I never said that.. I used dialup to connect actually on my DC, no broadband for me on my DC.

And YES I know the servers are down that is what I said....

What part of this aren't you reading correctly? :huh

he was probably refering to this quote by RL

Originally posted by Resident_Lurker@Jul 11, 2003 @ 02:24 AM

Yeah, and is it BBA only? The online option is greyed out, not that it'd matter at this point in time.

First Dreamcast Game I Purchased unfortunately it was disapointing if you remeber how much fun the others are compared to this version. Although I would wish they could make some ultimate version with all my favorite ascpects of all the games.

Graphics from Dreamcast, speed from snes bomberman.. and all the ascpects the japenese games had.

Originally posted by ZoNeD@Jul 11, 2003 @ 11:39 PM

First Dreamcast Game I Purchased unfortunately it was disapointing if you remeber how much fun the others are compared to this version. Although I would wish they could make some ultimate version with all my favorite ascpects of all the games.

Graphics from Dreamcast, speed from snes bomberman.. and all the ascpects the japenese games had.

That would be one hell of a Bomberman
tongue.gif

Back