what anime are you watching at the moment?

I already have 4 which pretty much took up the free wall space in my room. I guess I could if I want. These wall scrolls are only $12.50 each at Chinatown in the city.
wink.gif

Watching:

Naruto (English subs)

Final Fantasy Unlimmited (Enlish Subs)

Love Hina (English Subs)

DjoeN

ph34r.gif

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Apr 16, 2003 @ 06:26 PM

Vampire Princess Miyu, Now and Then Here and There, and Zone of Enders the series

now and then here and there was a major let down

At the moment, I've been seeing this, all raw japanese, as normal:

- Last Exile, Gonzo's studios latest fancy smut, they did Blue Sub and this one is up a notch on the storytelling. It's very unexplainable, but think Captain Harlock meets Sakura Taisen vapor devices meet err... 1930's planes meets Independence War meets generic alien threat meets ordinary mecha plot. (seen up to #5)

- TEXNYOLYZE, by the same degenerate minds that did S. E. Lain. Street brawler loses an arm and a leg (literally), gets strange bio-prostetics, loses soul in the process. Trippy. (Up to #4, #3-4 being a smaller ep, half of it a remix of the original 2 eps)

- Scrapped Princess. More interesting than I expected, ordinary medieval RPG-style concept, but fun and well produced. It's not Record of Lodoss War, but it's way above the run out-of-the mill Slayers clone. Teenage lass travels with a swordsman and a mage protecting her from some dark cult of sorts. (seen #1, have up to #3)

... I have a couple of .kr DVD's waiting for me as well, Ghibli stuff ^^

Originally posted by Gear@May 11, 2003 @ 04:19 AM

I'm watching how all people are helping to create a genki-dama to kill Boo.

satan...satan...satan...

let me guess.........the final few episodes of the Majin-Boo saga in Dragonball Z?

Originally posted by Gaz_2_k+May 11, 2003 @ 05:21 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gaz_2_k @ May 11, 2003 @ 05:21 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gear@May 11, 2003 @ 04:19 AM

I'm watching how all people are helping to create a genki-dama to kill Boo.

satan...satan...satan...

let me guess.........the final few episodes of the Majin-Boo saga in Dragonball Z? [/b][/quote]

You should open a psychic hotline.

RahXephon. Pretty confusing, but very deep. You need to watch the whole series to understand.....anything really. I'm at the last few episodes and I have loved every bit of it.

Ebichu The House Cleaning Hamster

Great Teacher Onizuka

Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu

OH! Super Milk Chan

Together they are the funniest and some of the strangest anime I've ever seen.

Stuff I'm watching (on TV, that is):

Rurouni Kenshin

.hack//sign

InuYasha

Stuff I'm watching (that I own part or all of):

Arjuna

Argentosoma

Man.... completing collections is really starting to dent the pocket book. Three episodes to a DVD is a rip off.
tongue.gif

Well... CN just got done with the "new" episodes of Hakusho, and I've been dying to see more Kenshin (the infamous Kyoto Arc). Luckily,I can see what all the fuss is about in two weeks!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

I'm just back from seeing Cowboy Bebop: The Movie and Metropolis on the big screen.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mal@Jun 4, 2003 @ 03:13 PM

I'm just back from seeing Cowboy Bebop: The Movie and Metropolis on the big screen.
biggrin.gif

Lucky bugger...

I couldn't find a showing for Cowboy Bebop anywhere within about a 3 hour drive... and believe me, I woulda gone.

Oh well, it's out on DVD here in the states later this month, I believe... and I was actually about 10 minutes away from ordering my copy of the Cowboy Bebop Perfect Sessions.
smile.gif

I'm currently watching Lupin the 3rd which is pretty awesome. But I dont get it, why Lupin the 3rd? Were there or are there any other Lupin series?

Scryed.

I got the whole series in a week, after finding the 4 first episodes in the depths of my HD. I got those from a friend ages go, but forgot about them.

A nice series, indeed. It could've had a better ending, but such things are rare anyways. I loved the fact the they gradually changed the opening sequence in each episode, so it won't spoil the entire story and characters appearances.

Damn... I need some CDRs...

Currently watching Magic Knight Rayearth, and Witch Hunter Robin.

Edit: Lupin is the 3rd Lupin... like as in... he's the third Lupin there was. I'm fairly certain there were no lupin and lupin the 2nd animes. I have a couple of the movies on dvd, good stuff.

Back